Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chicago Bears vs Green Bay Packers

8loodyarch3r

Who will win and why?

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

how about you do this on the AFC and NFC championship predictions retard.

and Packers. Why? Aaron rodgers is on a roll, and they beat them 2 weeks ago. Packers are on hardcore playoffs mode.

Bottom line, Bears aren't good enough to make superbowl.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

and Packers. Why? Aaron rodgers is on a roll, and they beat them 2 weeks ago. Packers are on hardcore playoffs mode.

Your just mad that the bears have but raped Detroit all these years

and guys Pink thinks the Lions will make the playoffs next year ROFL

Anyways

The bears have beat the packers aswell

and in the last game they played the score was 10-3

Now let me explain everything, Bears weren't playing for anything that game, they had the second seed and playoff birth secured already, and the packers were fighting hard to make the playoffs and yet the score was 10-3 so your argument is irrelevant.

On another note, bears have the best Defense in the NFC no doubt about that, and for a team like the packers who rely so much on the pass, it will be pretty bad for them since a one dimensional team almost never wins in the playoffs.

On another note why would i ask for the AFC ? I could care less about the AFC since im only asking about the bears and packers if you care about them so much why not make your own topic m8 ? :thumbsup:

What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Anyways

Now let me explain everything, Bears weren't playing for anything that game, they had the second seed and playoff birth secured already, and the packers were fighting hard to make the playoffs and yet the score was 10-3 so your argument is irrelevant.

On another note, bears have the best Defense in the NFC no doubt about that, and for a team like the packers who rely so much on the pass, it will be pretty bad for them since a one dimensional team almost never wins in the playoffs.

On another note why would i ask for the AFC ? I could care less about the AFC since im only asking about the bears and packers if you care about them so much why not make your own topic m8 ? :thumbsup:

Oh sorry, I didn't realize the gap in the score was larger than what I originally said. Just proves they lost by more.

Also, Lovie Smith put in his starters so he wouldn't have to deal with the exact situaation hes dealing with right now. Obviously he is scared to play the packers, and now Pakcers can put away the bears for good.

And Lol and you making comments about the Lions on this thread.

Week 1 Lions vs Bears - Bears win on the BIGGEST ******** call ever in the world. Afterward in the locker room - Lovie Smith, Jay Cutler, Matt Forte, Brian Urlacher, and Devin Hester are spotted sucking the refs *****.

Week 13 Lions vs Bears - Bears, a #2 seeded playoff team almost loses to a 6-10 team AGAIN with their 3rd string QB and on YET ANOTHER BIG ******** call. Afterward in the locker room - Lovie Smith, Jay Cutler, Matt Forte, Brian Urlacher, and Devin Hester are spotted sucking the refs *****.

GJ, but Packers win with ease.

Lions are taking Bears spot in the NFC North next year for the playoffs. One and done Bears

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

Anyways

Oh sorry, I didn't realize the gap in the score was larger than what I originally said. Just proves they lost by more.

Also, Lovie Smith put in his starters so he wouldn't have to deal with the exact situaation hes dealing with right now. Obviously he is scared to play the packers, and now Pakcers can put away the bears for good.

Week 1 Lions vs Bears - Bears win on the BIGGEST ******** call ever in the world. Afterward in the locker room - Lovie Smith, Jay Cutler, Matt Forte, Brian Urlacher, and Devin Hester are spotted sucking the refs *****.

Week 13 Lions vs Bears - Bears, a #2 seeded playoff team almost loses to a 6-10 team AGAIN with their 3rd string QB and on YET ANOTHER BIG ******** call. Afterward in the locker room - Lovie Smith, Jay Cutler, Matt Forte, Brian Urlacher, and Devin Hester are spotted sucking the refs *****.

Lions are taking Bears spot in the NFC North next year for the playoffs. One and done Bears

Bears beat the lions in week 1 ?

Oh sorry, I didn't realize the gap in the score was larger than what I originally said :whistling:

Anyways

Oh sorry, I didn't realize the gap in the score was larger than what I originally said :whistling:

Yes they beat the Lions. On, once again, a bullshit call

Here's the play.

Also, of course the rule was the process of the catch and the ball coming loose (but he let go of it). I'm not sure if that video shows the angle, but the hand that he came down with, part of it was out of bounds before he actually let go of the ball. That means, he is out of bounds after 2 feet, a knee, ankles, elbows, ball sack, and many other body parts hit the ground. By another rule, that means the play ends there, meaning the play ended before the ball came loose of his hand (he let it go)

Talk to me about football bloody, do it... Because you won't win.

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

Umad LOL

Anyways

Yes they beat the Lions. On, once again, a bullshit call

Here's the play.

Also, of course the rule was the process of the catch and the ball coming loose (but he let go of it). I'm not sure if that video shows the angle, but the hand that he came down with, part of it was out of bounds before he actually let go of the ball. That means, he is out of bounds after 2 feet, a knee, ankles, elbows, ball sack, and many other body parts hit the ground. By another rule, that means the play ends there, meaning the play ended before the ball came loose of his hand (he let it go)

Talk to me about football bloody, do it... Because you won't win.

YOU'RE STILL MAD LOL

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

Hi. Just wanted to let you know the vice president of NFL officiating came out and said it should have been a touchdown.

Bears are 10-6, Lions are 7-9. =\

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

Just because Aaron Rodgers is awesome, you guys don't know Bears has the most defensive turnovers this season. Derp Derp.

Steelers can win against the jets if steelers oline gives enough time in the pocket to let big ben throw. Steelers linebackers has to play smart with Jets online because jets' oline is aboslutely incredible in pass blocking and run blocking.

Ex- Co Leader of Divinity
Ex- Mithril God of The Golden Gods
Ex- Senior Member of Eruption Of Pures

Eop, Defying All the Odds.

Hi. Just wanted to let you know the vice president of NFL officiating came out and said it should have been a touchdown.

Bears are 10-6, Lions are 7-9. =\

10 Years from now no one will remember that Game as a potential Lions win, it will go down on the books as the bears ******** on the Lions for Eternity.

GoodLuck Rebuilding

Bears 14

Packers 10