Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's Day at Hati [1/17/11]

Mayor

T9i6P.png

tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png

For those of you who don't know, today's update came with a new pvm boss which is located in the area around Rellekka. With tons of people being on every world, TLP decided to go check out the PvP worlds to get some free 76k's. Soon after scouting them out, we found out other clans were out and massed up some people to fight.

tfi.png

The Last Pures vs. Mayhem Makers

Early on in the trip, we scouted out MM. They knew we were out once they saw our scouts and were prepared. After going out with around 5 people, they were killed by MM when they had around 15. It was obvious that we needed more people so we got the TLP members who were at the camelot bank to go back out. This time we went prepared. Unfortunately, as we approached MM, their leaders decided it was time to end (they bsed ckyl3 for some reason). I suppose killing 5 TLP and a few mains is a good day for them. Thankfully, as we got up to where they were, around 9 or 10 of them decided to stick around which became their downfall.

We rushed them and they were definitely surprised that TLP was back. Most of them ran to single where they were killed but we had around 15 this time and cleared them with ease, officially ending their trip.

TLP starting - 12

MM starting - ~10

TLP Ending - 11

MM Ending - 0

tmed.png

Doing work in single:

110117182829h.png

110117122836.png

(This is an MM app I believe. He teleported away but unfortunately the picture was taken too early.)

110117122107.png

Multi:

VAY3X.png

110117122142x.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs. Eruption of Pures

After remassing and pking a bit more, we found EOP in another world. We rushed them from the east as they were at the portal killing random mains. Yet another surprise attack, they were gone very soon after we rushed, with some of them teleporting away.

TLP starting - 13

EOP starting - ~8?

TLP Ending - 13

EOP Ending - 0

tmed.png

8PAQe.png

110117141001.png

110117122004.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs. We Are Royalty

This was kind of a lame fight, since we didn't get very much loot. Once again our scouts found a clan pking, this time it was WAR. At first 2 TLP went and were killed right away, but we soon grouped up and got around 9 of us to go over. They had around 6 and their tabs were ready. As we rushed, most of them stay but one or two immediately tele'd at the sight of us. The only reason we were about to kill around 2 of them was because they were either koed or teleblocked. I knew WAR was nh but this is just sad rofl.

TLP starting - 9

WAR starting - 7

TLP Ending - 9

WAR Ending - 0

tmed.png

110117141840.png

110117143107f.png

110117143133.png

110117143114.png

1eXcW.png

hmpld.png

T9i6P.png

Other random kills:

tmed.png

110117180443j.png

110117134929q.png

Thanks for the loot everyone, happy MLK day!

T9i6P.png

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sad fake thread, obviously a joke.

i'll expect this one to be taken down as well Karl.

I think fighting 3 clans and having over 10 kills is more topic worthy than killing 5 TLP and getting 2 kills.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

was a gf ckyl3 nice to see you getting bsed :)

That's why he's clueless about the fight we had with MM. It's because he got bsed and was gone long before it happened lol.

they bsed me at rock crabs after we killed you, then we ended. then like 5 members were walking back to the bank seeing as we don't allow teleporting you guys crashed with your entire clan and killed 1 of them and claimed a win.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

was a gf ckyl3 nice to see you getting bsed :)

That's why he's clueless about the fight we had with MM. It's because he got bsed and was gone long before it happened lol.

they bsed me at rock crabs after we killed you, then we ended. then like 5 members were walking back to the bank seeing as we don't allow teleporting you guys crashed with your entire clan and killed 1 of them and claimed a win.

I guess they lost their way to the bank then seeing as how they hopped worlds and walked around for a bit until we hit them.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

omg i am so made my topic about beating u got deleted now this is up wtfff@@@@

gj killing our bankers after we ended, shame you got owned the 1st real fight 15v15 you could've claimed a 2-0

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY