Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Lucas|Pkvideo0wned [Looking for Clan]

Lucas

So like, i quit runescape after epidemic closed and recently i saw that the wildi and free trade is coming back 1st feb, so i decided to come back to runescape :D

Username - Pkvideo0wned

Stats -

*99 strength

*99 ranged

*99 magic

*75 attack

*52 prayer

*90 hitpoints

*31 summoning

*sadly 6 defence

*87 combat

I've also got 99 woodcutting and many other high stats.

I've got 61mill cash at the moment, with also 5000 uncut diamonds.

My clans have been - Infection, Malice & Epidemic

~Lucas

Epidemic

'Proud to be #1 F2P'

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Lucas, well since you were gone a lot of stuff has taken place. I won't get into it...simply cause i'm too lazy and too cold to type it all up. SOZ

So... what you should do and what you should join

go to http://www.Hysteria-Rs.com make an intro and join :D@@@

Mostly a p2p clan, however we've got inu and myself some of which we both <3 the f2p server and want to go fourth in being a excellent med clan that is balanced in both.

However, if it's not #Hysteria then i'd say you'd enjoy #Zenith because they've got many Ex-E member including their co-leader Hormone,

Good luck man, I hope you choose wisely make sure you scope the community out wisely :Dd

If your looking for a GREAT p2p experience....come check out THE LAST PURES!

However, dont think we don't f2p...we have solid pulls in both servers and do work with whatever opts we roll out with come saturday/sunday.

if you wanna discuss TLP any more come idle in #tlp and pm me

/query [TLP]Dissy

or stop in at our website and just make an intro to give a harmless hello to the community.

goodluck with your search

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

Hey Lucas not sure if you remember me.. But my account in Epidemic was V Ensemble V. I seem to remember you like F2p alot and I know there is a few Ex-E members in EOP, CP and Zenith (Lead by Ex-E) I doubt you'd be interested in joining Foe but if you want to join a more P2p based clan your welcome to check us out.

Add me if you want my rsn is Lethal :P

2ep53ww.png

If you want to take full advantage of the old wilderness coming back you should check out TLP.

We're doing great in both servers and pk all the time, I guarantee you we will be having pk trips on the daily when the 1st rolls around. :D

http://tlp-rs.com/

#TLP

If you have any questions about some of the recent updates since you've been gone or you're interested in joining TLP, pm me on IRC, my nick is [TLP]Jacob.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

Hey Lucas, I remember mini warring with you when Epidemic was still open.

Try out EOP man, we have a few Ex-E. Great F2P clan and a rising P2P clan.

#clan-eop, www.eop-rs.com

PM me for any questions

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Hey lucas i think i remember you,

Some e members joined eop and some of them are now ranks, we're currently a f2p and p2p based clan and we've been pulling 60+ in f2p for more then 7 or 8 months. I'm sure you'll like the community as well.

Give Eop a shot we've improved alot and will continue to improve.

#clan-eop

Hey man I remember seeing your name whenever CP had those intense run-ins with Malice :P You should think about giving CP a try we have a couple of ex-epidemic members and Dominik from malice :D Stop by #clan-cp if youre interested and want to check us out. Check out our forums as well - www.corrruptpures.com it'd be nice to see an intro from you but anyways best of luck finding the clan thats right for you :D

Hey Lucas, I met you at GOP on the account "plodeh", I think you remember me lol but , I teach people how to co ord 55s and I can teach you one day too. :P

Anyway, here is why I think you should join EoP.

46639557---emmanuel2.jpg

We have the hottest girls in the pure clanning world and yes they do have mics and they do go on webcam (www.tinychat.com/eop). Remember, Join EoP = hot girls.

We also have the most events per day out of any pure clan, and that includes 4-5 minis a day both f2p and p2p, and 4-5 preps a week both f2p and p2p. We currently hold the title of "#1 F2P Miniwars", "#1 F2P Matched Opts" and quickly climbing the ranks in p2p.

But most importantly, the reason I joined EoP was because of the community. It's seriously when of the best communities that I've ever been in, if not the best, while playing Runescape. This may sound biased since I’m a warlord of EoP, but my honest opinion is we have the best community around. There is a lot of history behind the doors of EOP, we have achieved a lot, came out of the hardest slumps some clans have ever seen, and overall we have a staff and member-core that simply will never ******* give up, and I’m grateful for that.

1519_580x.jpg

Anyway, back to the hot girls and GOP. We have a total of 9 girls in EoP with mics, and they sound really sexy when we call pushes, they just go like "PUUUUUSSHHHH" and it makes me wanna run a ******* marathon lol.

Anyway, Like I said earlier, I'm one of the best goppers on rs, if not the best. We can co ord together and **** lol, there's like 3 people in EoP who know how to co ord and I've scored 52+ on air with all of them lol. I found this vid of me on youtube doing a 38 on fire on green, so feel free to check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_xFPlrGIk

But ya, Lucas, we would love to have you here with us in EoP, and remember:

Hot%20Brunette%20Wallpaper__yvt2.jpg

Edit: There's also like 20 people ex-E and a few ex-M like Jonty that are in EoP atm, so you can be in a clan with your old E/M homies.(:

P.S. WHOS YA DADDY MALICE SONNYYY

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Hey Lucas, I met you at GOP on the account "plodeh", I think you remember me lol but , I teach people how to co ord 55s and I can teach you one day too. :P

46639557---emmanuel2.jpg

We have the hottest girls in the pure clanning world and yes they do have mics and they do go on webcam (www.tinychat.com/eop). Remember, Join EoP = hot girls.

We also have the most events per day out of any pure clan, and that includes 4-5 minis a day both f2p and p2p, and 4-5 preps a week both f2p and p2p. We currently hold the title of "#1 F2P Miniwars", "#1 F2P Matched Opts" and quickly climbing the ranks in p2p.

But most importantly, the reason I joined EoP was because of the community. It's seriously when of the best communities that I've ever been in, if not the best, while playing Runescape. This may sound biased since I’m a warlord of EoP, but my honest opinion is we have the best community around. There is a lot of history behind the doors of EOP, we have achieved a lot, came out of the hardest slumps some clans have ever seen, and overall we have a staff and member-core that simply will never ******* give up, and I’m grateful for that.

1519_580x.jpg

Anyway, back to the hot girls and GOP. We have a total of 9 girls in EoP with mics, and they sound really sexy when we call pushes, they just go like "PUUUUUSSHHHH" and it makes me wanna run a ******* marathon lol.

Anyway, Like I said earlier, I'm one of the best goppers on rs, if not the best. We can co ord together and **** lol, there's like 3 people in EoP who know how to co ord and I've scored 52+ on air with all of them lol. I found this vid of me on youtube doing a 38 on fire on green, so feel free to check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_xFPlrGIk

Edit: There's also like 20 people ex-E and a few ex-M like Jonty that are in EoP atm, so you can be in a clan with your old E/M homies.(:

/end thread

We have a winner, not even being biased.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

46639557---emmanuel2.jpg

1519_580x.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

(¯`·._.«¤:§:¥:‡~≈ Ḧẳżễĺňǖṫ ≈~‡:¥:§:¤»._.·´¯)
maf6zl.png
2hp6nbs.gif2hp6nbs.gif

Hey come check out CP. We know how to have fun and our community is great. We mostly f2p based but also do some p2p as well. We got plenty of former E mems like jake, charlie, andrew, badger, prateek. Just come stop by

#clan-cp

corruptpures.com

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Sup lucas, I was in Infection with you :P Welcome back

Check out control! Fairly new clan breaking through the Med scene, consistant pulls, and this week will be big for us ;) We're F2P based with some P2P, if you wanna chat come in #CTRL

http://control-rs.com

GL seaching lucas :thumbsup:

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg