Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

No excuses now

Hot__Arrows

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

clan wars is probs being moved tho isn't it?

Yes, but if people wanted a full out in PvP, the opposing clan would refuse because of crashers, etc.. with this being clarified that dangerous CLW will have drops like in the Wild, there's no more excuse not to do a full out in CLW.

except the arenas are still too small, which has always been the problem...

really hope thats not mm's new reason for not doing cw..

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Shouldn't you be leading faggots to crash pure clans?

I haven't done that since I've joined EOP. Which is maybe.. 3 months ago? Give or take a few. It's mostly B 0S NA with the aid of an ex HF / Mm affiliate.

Anyways, thanks for baiting me and completely avoiding the point of commenting on the topic.

clan wars is probs being moved tho isn't it?

Yes, but if people wanted a full out in PvP, the opposing clan would refuse because of crashers, etc.. with this being clarified that dangerous CLW will have drops like in the Wild, there's no more excuse not to do a full out in CLW.

The reason MM doesn't like doing full-outs in clanwars is because it caps at 100 people per clan

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Maybe CP will accept now, seeing as their reason for declining was "we want pvp".

"we want pvp because clanwars caps our pull"

Should make cw more fun though, but you won't be able to loot if the last person dies before you find your kills :down:

Violent Demise - Low Requirement Pure Clan
Forums | Memberlist | #VD

vi.png

"Clan wars dangerous “free for all” battles will now follow standard wilderness rules of item loss."

It's referring to 'free for all' portal (red one). Sorry but no changes are made to clan wars unless I misread it.

Clan wars have a 'no items kept on death' tab. I think that's what these noobies are talking about <_<

"Clan wars dangerous “free for all” battles will now follow standard wilderness rules of item loss."

It's referring to 'free for all' portal (red one). Sorry but no changes are made to clan wars unless I misread it.

Clan wars have a 'no items kept on death' tab. I think that's what these noobies are talking about <_<

By saying 'free for all' it referring to the white/red portal? I mean it isn't 'free for all' if it's Clan A vs. Clan B?

You get what I mean? :ermm: :pinch:

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

By saying 'free for all' it referring to the white/red portal? I mean it isn't 'free for all' if it's Clan A vs. Clan B?

Then i would assume it would also apply to clan wars also ( but what do i know lol) :confused:

Just like pking also applied to staking?

Clan FFA><CLW

:nuke: :nuke: :nuke:

Then i would assume it would also apply to clan wars also ( but what do i know lol) :confused:

Just like pking also applied to staking?

Clan FFA><CLW

:nuke: :nuke: :nuke:

Wish Jagex would be more detailed :down:

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png