Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a clan

Un Holy

clan im looking for not small meaning all they do is CLW bull, seeing as how i came back for the wildy. also dont want those clans that pull 80+ as those have the worst communities. but would like something in the middle. half these pure clans weren't around when i was playing but who knows. give me suggestions

Un_holy.png

Come check out Zenith bro we pull around 50~ in both servers and love to pk we usually set up some mid week trips for some action our community is great very freindly and welcoming, we have a very active memberlist doing mini wars all day and 2+ preps per week come check us out!

Irc: #Zenith

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

what's up.

if i was you i would check out zenith, we doing really well atm, new fourms, pulling 60's in both servers.

site:zenith-rs.com

#zenith, goodluck serching my freind ;).

Proud To Have Been Zenith.

2010-2012

RETIRED OF RUNESCAPE.

Semptember 18th 2012

EQUSi.png

Corrupt Pures. Very chill community and ranks and members always willing to help out. We mostly f2p based with p2p events and we know how to have fun.

#clan-cp

corruptpures.com

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

#hysteria

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

If you want a smaller clan i'd reccomend Ct or WAR (depending on whether you prefer f2p or p2p). If you want a bigger clan that still has a good community, i'd reccomend EoP.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

After reading what you said, it would be great if you decided to join Exclusive.

Genuinely, the best pure community you could ask for, pulling around 40. We have many events, official, and non-official.

Check it out :thumbsup:

#Exclusive

www.ex-rs.com

28te5np.jpgProud High Council of Zenith 28te5np.jpg

Join Fatality were right in the middle and have one the of best communitys in the pure world

#fatality is the channel feel free to hang around

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png