Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Higher Force vs TLP+FOE ft. Day Out

Rodney--King

tbh, no offence to you but fighting you pures vs mains is a joke really. you guys return in full dhide and red chins and expect us to follow you around the wild. YOU approached me for a fight, i did not approach you. i understand u prob didnt wanna bother with anyone with higher opts or some **** like welfarers, but i did not ask you for the fight. you guys were asking me the whole time.

but whatever, whats done is done, and that tlp + foe vs hf+mm was pretty fun actually. hope you dont have to keep fighting pures and posting on pure sites though =/

1-37 def is a bigger gap than 37-45-50 def. all im saying :mellow:

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh, no offence to you but fighting you pures vs mains is a joke really. you guys return in full dhide and red chins and expect us to follow you around the wild. YOU approached me for a fight, i did not approach you. i understand u prob didnt wanna bother with anyone with higher opts or some **** like welfarers, but i did not ask you for the fight. you guys were asking me the whole time.

but whatever, whats done is done, and that tlp + foe vs hf+mm was pretty fun actually. hope you dont have to keep fighting pures and posting on pure sites though =/

are you the biggest idiot.

1) whose 37 def

2) I counted 2 rune pures during a 60 minute fight with you. Bebe and Bm0r3. The rest of you are 99 def n rangers that spawned in "new bh"

3) you got cleared anyway, lol.

are you the biggest idiot.

1) whose 37 def

2) I counted 2 rune pures during a 60 minute fight with you. Bebe and Bm0r3. The rest of you are 99 def n rangers that spawned in "new bh"

3) you got cleared anyway, lol.

1. Not HF

2. Jelly?

3. idc if they got cleared, you QQ when a clan with higher defense than you fights you, yet you are fighting clans with lower def reqs. Makes perfect sense

Signature is too large

110124012030.png

That picture made me laugh, look at the chatbox.

he probably came along. you jelly?

I\'m very jealous, you got me :thumbsup:

:o

:P

Signature is too large

Why u post ur topic in here again?

Obviously no idea, we've been posting fights vs pures since pure community first opened.

Chill out, get some popcorn, and enjoy the vid:

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

^Famous last words?

Don't flame HF for posting this on the "home of the defenceless", it was an epic fight, FOE+TLP and HF all made decent loots not to mention it was great fun and a real challenge for HF, which we really appreciated.

some clans here accept 39 def, and hf accepts 40 def... 1 level shouldn't cause any controversy.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

how far has the pure world become , mains posting on pure warfare :wacko: :unsure:

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

how far has the pure world become , mains posting on pure warfare :wacko: :unsure:

well it all started when fi had some leaders hacked for 30-34 def, and they werent booted...

nah i dont really know how it started. like some1 else said, weak leaders and clans are the cause for this disease in the pure world which is defense.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

i swear Hf lurks the wild just for pures. We had a couple run ins with Tr at nbh and they crashed both times from mossies like dont you got other main clans to mess with?

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

i swear Hf lurks the wild just for pures. We had a couple run ins with Tr at nbh and they crashed both times from mossies like dont you got other main clans to mess with?

yeah because 1 day out of the month hf kills pures, they must camp them every single time...Like rodney said, hf doesn't like fighting pures because the loot is smaller

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

yeah because 1 day out of the month hf kills pures, they must camp them every single time...Like rodney said, hf doesn't like fighting pures because the loot is smaller

Or not existent. Case in point:

110124102617.png

9k 3d (7 of the kills weren't risking). Most of my mage/tank sets with food are 700k+, runepures are 400k with dhides dscim range pots brews bolts, range tanks 250k with basic set and dspear.

Trust me we love a good challenge outnumbered, we definately weren't there for the loot.

We were low EP after ACing fro AF vs FF and hitting Welf, IF, RP. The night out vid shows this, and what a typical HF member gets loot wise on trips.

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

^Famous last words?

Was fun only options we had was to fight HF really becuase no one else would also we cleared Hf first fight @ castle we where orbing then logging with about 70 ending you re-rushed with about 15 as we logged.

I got junk loot from the fights :s it makes a change to fight zerks/tanks quite different to usual stuff.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

woahhhhh mains killed pures@ ****** suprise

1. i heard the vote for foe to accept 30 defence went through?

2. another topic in which foe took the beatdown they get mad

3. you are mad

HF are ******* idiots lol, heard TLP wrecked the **** outta you guys?

how lonely is that site of yours ffs

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

woahhhhh mains killed pures@ ****** suprise

1. i heard the vote for foe to accept 30 defence went through?

2. another topic in which foe took the beatdown they get mad

3. you are mad

HF are ******* idiots lol, heard TLP wrecked the **** outta you guys?

how lonely is that site of yours ffs

Stop sucking HF, what did MM do today?

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here