Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Searching.

Akahana

I think that considering the pure world today, it will be impossible for you to find a clan that is 100% mature.

You could try Negative, I reckon you'd fit in well with those stats. We're a new clan that is mainly f2p based, but I think we're going to move into the P2P server once our F2P is up to scratch.

GL searching

lol mafia declined me cause he didn't like the fact iwanted to be in mm someday :thumbsup:

No you put on your app that as soon as you have the stats you're joining MM, was the reason you got declined.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

I think that considering the pure world today, it will be impossible for you to find a clan that is 100% mature.

You could try Negative, I reckon you'd fit in well with those stats. We're a new clan that is mainly f2p based, but I think we're going to move into the P2P server once our F2P is up to scratch.

GL searching

lol mafia declined me cause he didn't like the fact iwanted to be in mm someday :thumbsup:

No you put on your app that as soon as you have the stats you're joining MM, was the reason you got declined.

Why not just train since you love MM so much.

GL searching

lol no i didn't i know what i said in my app.

lolidiot.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.