Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's Friday P2P Pk Trip [1/28/11]

Mayor

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job, we weren't prepared and most of us were not ready to go out today. We thought we would just go targ luring or drag pking but we heard you guys were out and we wanted some fun. Donno why you guys ran the first fight but meh i lagged out stupid ass kaspersky update.

Haterz gonna hate

Nice job, we weren't prepared and most of us were not ready to go out today. We thought we would just go targ luring or drag pking but we heard you guys were out and we wanted some fun. Donno why you guys ran the first fight but meh i lagged out stupid ass kaspersky update.

When we are fighting EOP nd then u guys rush. No point to get sandwiched between to clans. And my question back would be why run all trip till level 44 fight?

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

When we are fighting EOP nd then u guys rush. No point to get sandwiched between to clans. And my question back would be why run all trip till level 44 fight?

We were chasing you... lol

Haterz gonna hate

HEMADE

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

HEMADE

Haterz gonna hate

phr33 bump

Haterz gonna hate

smashed

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

We were chasing you... lol

dw im sure we'll see eachother again this weekend =]

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

FOE was hunting TLP today? :huh:

This guy...This guy..<3

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

no excuse.

beat on the day.

Gf tlp ty.

Btw, we didnt realise we crashed regardless of what you say. We just saw tlp spread next to ca and went in and killed a load. We did not know u was fighting eop so yea :/ **** happens i spose.

#TEAM-WALLI

FOE was hunting TLP today? :huh:

Yes that is what i just wrote in the above posts if you aren't blind :thumbsup:

I just find it odd that if you were hunting us and we were hunting you, why didn't you guys just accept the run-in so we could avoid all the hopping and you wasting your run energy :down:

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

no excuse.

beat on the day.

Gf tlp ty.

Btw, we didnt realise we crashed regardless of what you say. We just saw tlp spread next to ca and went in and killed a load. We did not know u was fighting eop so yea :/ **** happens i spose.

no excuse my ass, if you would have told us ahead of time we were going to have a regular p2p trip then it would have been no excuse <_<

Haterz gonna hate