Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

lil TG trip ft NP

Josh--

After watching TD vs NP prep (Congrats TD) we decided to have a small trip (Team Genocide massed up 15 members in 15 minutes)

to get some loots and fill are bank after killing a thew randomers we heard NP was @ Bhbank along with two main clans we decided to rush despiste the mains varying 100-138. The fight was dominated at most times by TG with NP returning one by one they just ended up giving us 76ks we decided to stick it out doubt the mains killing our high levels. Overall fight lasted like 20+ Minutes and NP ended up not returning anymore ;)

genocidepk-2660003.png

~ Video ~

Person recording couldn't attack alot or people sorry.

genocidepk-2660003.png

~ Pictures ~

110128190101.png

110128185310.png

110128190104.png

110128190240.png

110128190348.png

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

TG for the win

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

i see like 4 mains that didnt att u and piled just us?

we cundt be ****** getting sniped by mains 24/7 at bh so we left.

Gl 1s wild is out.

#Team-Np

npsiglol.png

Founder Of Team Np
eX - Higher Force Pk Leader
Retired From Runescape
Irc Nick: Legend

Don't take it serious `kG ours wasn't official it was a small trip what do you expect when theres 3 Main clans fighting ? and yeah gl when wilds out bud ;)

i see like 4 mains that didnt att u and piled just us?

we cundt be ****** getting sniped by mains 24/7 at bh so we left.

Gl 1s wild is out.

Obviously they didn't att him hes level 73 i was being attacked by tanks the whole fight.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

yea TG next time war us with no mains and in a secluded spot, plus our trip was unofficial so ya gl when wildy is out l0l

^

But gj...you cry about us bringing a main that we don't even ask to come ...you had 5+ yesterday that you probably called.

yea TG next time war us with no mains and in a secluded spot, plus our trip was unofficial so ya gl when wildy is out l0l

^

But gj...you cry about us bringing a main that we don't even ask to come ...you had 5+ yesterday that you probably called.

We called no mains lol? theres 3 main clans fighting there going to attack anyone how can you say we called them when i died 7times to two tanks snipeing me the whole time. It's the wilderness players lurk everywhere.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Obiously he wasnt going to get attacked because his level 71 smart ass, Look at the pictures, I was getting sniped by mains all the time, I died around 9-10 times at least to the mains, and there was 3 main clans fighting so wtf did u expect, and dont give us that bs u brought ur mains aswell.

Edit: FORGOT TO MENTION THE 1 ITEMERS THAT KEPT ATTACKING ASWELL.

TGavatar.png