Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP ends the bh era on top

Milky

Threads should not be allowed to be posted if they dont contain factual information, 3 clans claimed #1 today, when MM pulled 115, and EOP beat them?(lol) with 93 people? me so confusions

#lock thread

oo20nv.png

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So i was readin MM's topic and apparantley they cleared us at CA.

But then i saw this pic they took

110129233640.png

And now i don't know wat to believe :(

I know what you mean, I also saw this pic and it looks like they are clearing us pretty bad with all their white dots :(

mmclearedca.png

Threads should not be allowed to be posted if they dont contain factual information, 3 clans claimed #1 today, when MM pulled 115, and EOP beat them?(lol) with 93 people? me so confusions

#lock thread

Look at the two pics above, theres one fight against MM already, GF MM

#lock thread

110129233640.png

o the hypocrisy.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

#lock thread

110129233640.png

o the hypocrisy.

In a condensed area you see your enemies over your team mates. Everyone is standing on top of eachother, and the attack option is on top of the walk on team mate option.

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/7241/110129171927.png ^

|

unless u had a 70 man return unit, the image you quoted isnt possible nathan.

oo20nv.png

'In a condensed area you see your enemies over your team mates. Everyone is standing on top of eachother, and the attack option is on top of the walk on team mate option.'

so what you are saying is MY screenshot with mostly purple dots shows MM cleared? because you said, and i quote ''In a condensed area you see your enemies over your team mates' and i dont see many in my picture?

'In a condensed area you see your enemies over your team mates. Everyone is standing on top of eachother, and the attack option is on top of the walk on team mate option.'

so what you are saying is MY screenshot with mostly purple dots shows MM cleared? because you said, and i quote ''In a condensed area you see your enemies over your team mates' and i dont see many in my picture?

considering the ending picture clearly shows we won, show me your victory picture/video

video being uploaded now, shame we have to do this week in and week out

oo20nv.png

'unless u had a 70 man return unit, the image you quoted isnt possible nathan.'

Considering our pictures show you being cleared and your pics show you at CA with no bones or arrows or **** around (where was the fight?), whos are more likely to be real? stop faking kid

#lock thread

110129233640.png

o the hypocrisy.

In a condensed area you see your enemies over your team mates. Everyone is standing on top of eachother, and the attack option is on top of the walk on team mate option.

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/7241/110129171927.png ^

|

unless u had a 70 man return unit, the image you quoted isnt possible nathan.

Funny cos the picture you posted shows you killing a TLP member, so thats at a completely different fight.

hurpdurp

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

haha loving this, we show two pictures of the beginning and ending of the fight at CA showing MM members dying and they post a pic of them at CA with no signs of a fight and TLP member dead and try and claim they won. hilarious! haha MM know we did work on them so now they try and fake it

u kids obviously don't understand how the map glitch works lmfao

Yep when one clan has more people then the other and is getting completely dominated it must be the map glitch

MM FIGHTS WITH SCREENSHOTS HELL YEAH HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW?

CA:

110129233640.png

to

mmclearedca.png

LAVA LINE WEST OF CA:

startq.png

to

middleec.png

to

finishko.png

EAST OF FOG:

startfog.png

to

finish5minslater.png

nice constant 10 man returns, thanks for free loot

MM RUNNING TO BH FROM US:

mmstairs1.png

to

mmbhstairs2.png

I SEE NO MAINS OR FOE ETC, ALL I SEE IS EOP AND MM ENDING WITH EOP TAKING THE CROWN?