Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's Last P2P Pk Trip of the BH Era [1/30/11]

Mayor

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww TLP cant attack some one on a hill, diddums.

Why would we put ourselves at an obvious disadvantage by trying to attack up a hill where we can either not see you at all, or hardly see you?

It's called logic my friend.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

Not worth it TLP to flame, after a long night, MM and TLP will be w.e there leaders show and allow. When the leaders are mature the clan should be mature. So TLP let MM do there "thang" and just say grats.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Obviously #1 P2P, if MM was #1 TLP would have gotten more then 1 fight which they claim to have won. The only reason they can even think they have won against TLP in P2P is because of a spy telling them the exact locations..

GJ on the pull TLP and better luck next time. And dont even reply to MM members since they're almost eating there own c0ckie.

didnt expect you to get mad :teehee: :teehee:

Obviously #1 P2P, if MM was #1 TLP would have gotten more then 1 fight which they claim to have won. The only reason they can even think they have won against TLP in P2P is because of a spy telling them the exact locations..

GJ on the pull TLP and better luck next time. And dont even reply to MM members since they're almost eating there own c0ckie.

didnt expect you to get mad :teehee: :teehee:

I am mad 24/7 :D

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

lol! if TLP were #1 P2P then they would of rushed MM instead of sitting in safe/single zone.

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

Maybe #1 on Sunday, Don't get ahead of yourself.. you remember what happened last year :)

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Both clans need to move on and shut up, its no longer sunday its monday now so why keep pleading your casses as your just asking for warns. Gj Tlp glad you had a nice trip cya next sunday

~SI13

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Idiot you probably think I'm the spy. I got kicked from TLP for no ******* reason other then I'm ex MM which automatically makes me a spy. Shady ass kids.

TLP hope the addy doesn't slow you down in the new wild.

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

Idiot you probably think I'm the spy. I got kicked from TLP for no ******* reason other then I'm ex MM which automatically makes me a spy. Shady ass kids.

Wat. Idiot, I don't even know you and I've never heard of you. You talk like a MM member tho

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

hahahahahhahahaha u got kicked