Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tlp Vs Eop 10v10 F2p Mini War, 3-0

B4U

tunpkk9.png

Eop asked us for a mini at 2am, they wanted 10 def so we accepted. Tlp won all three rounds, First round: Eop attacks, seven remaining, Second round: We Atk, with Nine remaining, Third round: Pkri, Nine remaining. Also Birdy got 99 str in round 2, Gratz to you :)

GF Eop.

tfi.png

bar-2.png

The Last Pures vs Eruption Of Pures

Round 1

TLP starting - 10

EOP starting- 10

TLP ending - 7

EOP ending - 0

Round 2

TLP starting - 10

EOP starting- 10

TLP ending - 9

EOP ending - 0

Round 3

TLP starting - 10

EOP starting- 10

TLP ending - 9

EOP ending - 0

bar-2.png

tmed.png

eop.jpg

eop1.jpg

eop2.jpg

eop3.jpg

eop4.jpg

eoppic1.jpg

eoppic3.jpg

eoppic2.jpg

tvid.png

My Video:

tlpminikingzwo4.png

My YouTube Channel
^120+ Tlp Vids^

14jb9sp.gif

thunderbannerbh1.jpg

Grats on the wins guys I wasnt there but im sure they were fun fights. Just because we win 90% of our miniwars doesnt mean we are minimasters, no matter what clan you are in, your not gonna win every war,....but thanks for calling us minimasters anyways. Looked fun, you guys can call yourselves minimasters after you beat us another 10-15 times or so because I believe we are still up on you in minis by a longshot if you'd like to put it that way....you can't win em all as the saying goes. Mini's can really go either way, all it takes is one person to tank 7-8 people for 30-45 seconds and the other team wins....real fights like 1 hour pk-run-ins shows some real strength.

By the way one of your members were in mith, therefore we claim an autowin.

Kidding, but now you know what I mean. Gj TLP.

thekingu.png

Grats on the wins guys I wasnt there but im sure they were fun fights. Just because we win 90% of our miniwars doesnt mean we are minimasters, no matter what clan you are in, your not gonna win every war,....but thanks for calling us minimasters anyways. Looked fun, you guys can call yourselves minimasters after you beat us another 10-15 times or so because I believe we are still up on you in minis by a longshot if you'd like to put it that way....you can't win em all as the saying goes. Mini's can really go either way, all it takes is one person to tank 7-8 people for 30-45 seconds and the other team wins....real fights like 1 hour pk-run-ins shows some real strength.

By the way one of your members were in mith, therefore we claim an autowin.

Kidding, but now you know what I mean. Gj TLP.

I called u guys mini masters because when goop made the topic the topic description was "minimasters" so clearly you guys call ur self mini masters :)

My YouTube Channel
^120+ Tlp Vids^

14jb9sp.gif

thunderbannerbh1.jpg

Omg Teleport!

Flash2:HULKSMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully we can have a real fight some day, Your 30 def miniwar unit is getting boring.

Bring some real pures =p

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Omg Teleport!

Flash2:HULKSMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully we can have a real fight some day, Your 30 def miniwar unit is getting boring.

Bring some real pures =p

it's funny cause we had 1 30 defence (ure i d 0 l) and you had 2 30 defence (im corrupt and teh curtis x)

whats ur next excuse?

My YouTube Channel
^120+ Tlp Vids^

14jb9sp.gif

thunderbannerbh1.jpg

it's funny cause we had 1 30 defence (ure i d 0 l) and you had 2 30 defence (im corrupt and teh curtis x)

whats ur next excuse?

o lawd, now why would you do that mike, so mean

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

Omg Teleport!

Bring some real pures =p

bring 1-2 people with 30 def, u bring the same so nice logic

fullout pct, gl m8.