Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Str Bh.

Hejih

My Clan Homicide Pures

IntroductionHomicide Pures was founded on May 1,2007 by Kidd Rang3r(Th3 Arr0wz) and Xi Ko3d Xi(I Be Dr Merk. We Have a (now) very active community, still flourishing with new people everyday. We believe the friendship of the Homicide Pures members, is important as coming together to fight off other clans in war's and mini's (Almost daily). We try to think of new ways to come together on runescape and have fun. We're Active,We have a good community, If your interested check out our site.If you wish to be apart of our community, Homicide Pures, the check out our site and register with your low level pure. We'd Love to have you. This is just the beginning. If you are going to flame on our topic please dont event post it not even worth our time or yours.

090510160527.png

090510023828.png

090510020211.png

090508063446.png

090507065407.png

090506211918.png

12440293.png

Very good start.. Don't get some of the pictures but good work :P

Some of them show my kill's other show all the kills i got all together.

played

Well played indeed.

12440293.png

• 1 month later...