Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

One Year

Bob

Lol'ed@^

Anyways, proud to have been Epidemic. I remain clanless to this day. I've checked in some of the communities, came so close to joining 3 or 4 of them; I stopped at the last moment every time. Forget auto-join on IRC, if Epidemic reopened, I'd auto-apply. I'm sure there will be quite a few more than me who has done this, or close to it.

I respect either decision, I'm enjoying life, but sometimes I get bored and hop on the computer on weekends to check in. If not, I'll continue as I am and perhaps our community will stay alive for a year or more. If reopening is possible, I'll slightly change my schedule to accommodate several hours of Runescape a week.

Great job my fellows. I feel the nostalgia building up, I can't believe a silly game would have done that, but the community of Epidemic has done it. Damn great job Epidemic.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes... I remember that picture... Lol'ed.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Lol'ed@^

Anyways, proud to have been Epidemic. I remain clanless to this day. I've checked in some of the communities, came so close to joining 3 or 4 of them; I stopped at the last moment every time. Forget auto-join on IRC, if Epidemic reopened, I'd auto-apply. I'm sure there will be quite a few more than me who has done this, or close to it.

I respect either decision, I'm enjoying life, but sometimes I get bored and hop on the computer on weekends to check in. If not, I'll continue as I am and perhaps our community will stay alive for a year or more. If reopening is possible, I'll slightly change my schedule to accommodate several hours of Runescape a week.

Great job my fellows. I feel the nostalgia building up, I can't believe a silly game would have done that, but the community of Epidemic has done it. Damn great job Epidemic.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

Fighting for #1

Making the top 3 was a feat very little clan could say they accomplished and Epidemic was finally one of them. This brought a lot of motivation to keep pushing forward. Fighting with the top 3 clans was a lot of fun. However with the motivation we had we decided to go straight for the gold and started challenging MM on a regular basis.

This rivalry broke several records. Two clans topping 120+ members on a trip several weeks in a row was never seen. Just like every other rivalry Epidemic had, we came out on top, resulting in us beating MM for 6 weeks in a row. Getting to that point required a lot of time from Epidemic’s staff and members.

After these 6 weeks, MM, not wanting to give up on their #1 rank invited every ex-members and guests they could to outpull us and they finally did beat us. There have been many pictures and proof in favour of this but let’s not get in details here.

i am still loling after 1 year

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

******* ownage clan is ownage.

Never even got a chance to be in E, but as you guys closed I was applying. -.- sad nh.

Would really love to see this clan re-open, such a great clan doesn't deserve to be closed tbh.

Do it bob :D

Fighting for #1

Making the top 3 was a feat very little clan could say they accomplished and Epidemic was finally one of them. This brought a lot of motivation to keep pushing forward. Fighting with the top 3 clans was a lot of fun. However with the motivation we had we decided to go straight for the gold and started challenging MM on a regular basis.

This rivalry broke several records. Two clans topping 120+ members on a trip several weeks in a row was never seen. Just like every other rivalry Epidemic had, we came out on top, resulting in us beating MM for 6 weeks in a row. Getting to that point required a lot of time from Epidemic’s staff and members.

After these 6 weeks, MM, not wanting to give up on their #1 rank invited every ex-members and guests they could to outpull us and they finally did beat us. There have been many pictures and proof in favour of this but let’s not get in details here.

i am still loling after 1 year

Glad you are ;) Laughing is healthy ! We don't want you to become emo do we? :P

heartline8.gif

gratz, pretty sure CP, TLP and now EOP are having their 1 month in the spotlight just like E did. E just decided to close on a good note so it makes you look better.
Current Clan: Fatality

???????

av-4339.pngav-4339.png

GET MONEY

Everyone needs to chill with the **** talk.

Usually, when you see an idiot you wont really hate him you'll just laugh at him. So saying you hate someone because he's an idiot is absurd. Most of the time people will just hate on you for your success. So to all you haters out there: We'll take it as a compliment.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I