Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

One Year

Bob

60s in Mith, that's special. MM, TLP, FOE, FI, CP are all better clans than Epidemic, wanna know why? They opened before you and are still alive. You guys are dead.

Losing to 60s in mith says more about MM, TLP, FOE, FI and CP. I would be ashamed if my clan would lose to 60s in mith vs 70-90s with 2/3 99 stats. :thumbsup:

So yep they were definatly better... since.. losing to a clan full of 60s in mith is good. :whistling:

heartline8.gif

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol just because some of your core members don't enjoy their current clans as much as epidemic, that doesn't make epidemic amazing. I'm sure members of other closed clans feel the same, myself included.

Just going to respond before trolls roll in.

Not just some core members, all core members. We have people who were in Epidemic for less that a month and already wish it was open again. Some that never have been in Epidemic wish to join. I'll look at your side, true current closed core clan members don't enjoy their current clans, I'll believe that, but Epidemic was amazing and you cannot in any way disprove me.

Not trying to start something, just stating truths and, of course, my own biased opinions, right?

Thats what happens when you close when you were in your 1 month of fame, i'm sure if TLP/CP closed when they peaked at 100 they would of been rememberd that way.

#irclan - where banter happens

Lol just because some of your core members don't enjoy their current clans as much as epidemic, that doesn't make epidemic amazing. I'm sure members of other closed clans feel the same, myself included.

Just going to respond before trolls roll in.

Not just some core members, all core members. We have people who were in Epidemic for less that a month and already wish it was open again. Some that never have been in Epidemic wish to join. I'll look at your side, true current closed core clan members don't enjoy their current clans, I'll believe that, but Epidemic was amazing and you cannot in any way disprove me.

Not trying to start something, just stating truths and, of course, my own biased opinions, right?

Thats what happens when you close when you were in your 1 month of fame, i'm sure if TLP/CP closed when they peaked at 100 they would of been rememberd that way.

seeing as no one recognizes them now i doubt it

091223161059.png

70's and 80's in mith

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Epidemic members stop replying to these lil guys, they can talk all the **** they want but at the end of the day they're in clans like EOP, CP, FI, TLP, etc. Where were these clans when we were open? Where were these lil guys when we were open? They're just angry deep down they could never be part of the only pure clan to hit the top 3 in the F2P server in YEARS. They're clans were too busy giving us bank and we never lost to these guys on saturdays. They have never been under good leadership, and they don't even matter the least to their own clans. They can only click follow and eat swordfish, nothing more. They are lil guys and they will always be lil guys. You responding to them brings you down to their level.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Epidemic members stop replying to these lil guys, they can talk all the **** they want but at the end of the day they're in clans like EOP, CP, FI, TLP, etc. Where were these clans when we were open? Where were these lil guys when we were open? They're just angry deep down they could never be part of the only pure clan to hit the top 3 in the F2P server in YEARS. They're clans were too busy giving us bank and we never lost to these guys on saturdays. They have never been under good leadership, and they don't even matter the least to their own clans. They can only click follow and eat swordfish, nothing more. They are lil guys and they will always be lil guys. You responding to them brings you down to their level.

a shame you died rofl

clans like EOP, CP, FI, TLP,

They're just angry deep down they could never be part of the only pure clan to hit the top 3 in the F2P server in YEARS. \

.... all of those clans have been in the top 3 in "YEARS"

You seem to like to talk about the prime of clans, EOP, CP, FI and TLP's primes were better than yours.

Proud civilian of Cake Town

thunderbannerbh1.jpg

lol

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

lol

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Everyone needs to stop flaming and naming clans on this topic. Including Ex-E. Put your panties back on there's no need to talk ****.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Wise words of Bob. ^

A clan is a clan, whether or not you were #1 doesn't make any clan a great clan, as long as everyone has fun, and enjoys their clans community, thats all that matters at the end of the day. Every clan is unique, and has different memories that they look back on and like to share with people. E was no greater than any other clan, and any other clan was no greater than E. People have their own opinions, and talking **** is not gonna change anybody's opinion.

Theres no point in arguing, or calling other clans out on this topic, Bob was just reflecting back on the days of Epidemic. Who knows, one day you may be doing the same thing for your own clan....and I speak for myself aswell because we aren't gonna be gaming for the rest of our lives.

Respect his post, leave your comment if it worthy of posting, and move one. If you have nothing good to say, then don't say anything at all. It's pretty damn easy.

:)

thekingu.png

Pure Massacre, who? If you were around you would have known that TF wasn't about big pulls, it was all about maturity and respect and keeping the community close.

Must have been a masser clan. right? I love how you're shouting "One itemer" when it clearly shows that you're the one 1 iteming.

thefallensig4.jpg

Proud ex Leader of The Fallen :4

Thanks Old. Everyone should follow that advice.

Ch1cken please stop. In case you didn't know ex TF leader joined E and had a blast for over a year. Go ask him what our clan was about and then come back here.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Thanks Old. Everyone should follow that advice.

Ch1cken please stop. In case you didn't know ex TF leader joined E and had a blast for over a year. Go ask him what our clan was about and then come back here.

lol. Just lol. hahahaha.