Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Help? F2P Pure Training.

Flagz

Ok well I need a little help. I made a new F2P Pure since RS Wild is back (Haven't Played Since PVP Was Introduced) and I know that they added some new stuff. I need a general area of where to train. My Stats Are:

20 Attack

30 Strength

27 HP (Constitution? Lmao)

10 Range

I'm gonna level Range and Mage, I'm cool with that, I know a easy way.

I'm stuck on where to train Strength? I need a level breakdown of it. Please Help (=

Wouldn't I be there forever because on my last Black Pure I trained there from 50-75? I'm just looking for a faster low level spot. I mean I might just go and get 40 Range now for the def. bonuses. Thanks anyway :\

UPDATE:.

Went to the Fleshies. First one too ALL my health down, like to 12 HP. And it took me around 7 hits to even hit the first hit and same for second hit. >_> I need more advice PLEASE.

UPDATED THIS POST!

Ok So Now these are my stats.

40 Attack

41 Strength

20 Range (40 REAL SOON)

36 HP

Now obviously I'm going for my dHide, but range is gonna be a tricky one to level past 70 (I ONLY HAVE 5k ARROWS) Now I have money, but how many arrows do you think with a mixture of fleshies and power training will get me to 70+ Range? Also, I'll see soon after my dhide if fleshies work for me :\

Yeah I'm still 41 Strength didn't get to play today to busy making music since a couple of my homies came down, but I'ma be on tonight. Ima finish my Range to 40 then try again, if not guess it's low levels again. I always SUCKED at F2P Strength. Not Sure Why. Lol.

I think I used to spam cows at Fally for 40 strength and went to stronghold to spam goblins or something. As for ranged, I'd get 40 at barbarians in barb village because you can stay behind tables. 40-50 spamming goblins at stronghold and for some reason I'd always get 50-60 at white knights. AFK them I guess?

After that, ditch f2p and get p2p just for money making and training purposes, imo.

fdvo0z.png

Yeah to be honest I like to just do my F2P Pures straight through for F2P just because:

1) I suck at P2P, money making at all, I just fail. I don't know where to train, how to train or even how to do any quest to get to good training spots.

2) I think F2P Pures belong in F2P. Thats just me though.

3) I always wind up getting P2P Stats, not like hunter or theiving, like 60 Attack and whatnot. :\

• 2 weeks later...