Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP Trip.

S U W 0 0 P

No flame intended, but I think if CP was really that close by when you rushed, then they probably had a planned run in and agreed to help each other if crashed.

We never crashed any of their fights. We hopped to W102 with ~55 people at BH then got rushed by CP from the east stairs, CP gets cleared, Fi rushes after from the west stairs.

We owned them both 1v1, that's all that matters really.

not really considering you guys died more than us

#irclan - where banter happens

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No flame intended, but I think if CP was really that close by when you rushed, then they probably had a planned run in and agreed to help each other if crashed.

We never crashed any of their fights. We hopped to W102 with ~55 people at BH then got rushed by CP from the east stairs, CP gets cleared, Fi rushes after from the west stairs.

We owned them both 1v1, that's all that matters really.

not really considering you guys died more than us

not really considering CP would rush right in after you would pull to a certain location or regroup with the remaining 20ish you had every fight.

110204172725.png

Fi's mains got me today. :mellow:

As I recall suwoop eop had the mains today nice try though stop trying to make eop look like the best clan out there lol@u

110204181637.png

110204185639.png

110204190221.png

110204191418.png

I LOL'D IRL i snipe tlp is ur main dip **** thats goon jr lmfao !!!!!

qOY7v.png

We were going to fight you 1 v 1 we even hopped to your home world but shamefully you guys hopped away. Although this topic is topic is complete bs and you guys got cleared multiple times

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

We were going to fight you 1 v 1 we even hopped to your home world but shamefully you guys hopped away. Although this topic is topic is complete bs and you guys got cleared multiple times

It's ok we can just 1v1 today

qOY7v.png

Sure but no Bos na cc and Phalanx plox?

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Sure but no Bos na cc and Phalanx plox?

If you lay off the invites and guests. :yes:

You're speaking like you actually would beat us in 1v1 lol... Atleast Fi had the balls to hold their ground and fight instead of running away, shame they had to team though.

See you today.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

EOP got cleared at least four times.

I died twice and ended the day with 600 more addy arrows then i started and 20 more pizzas then i started.

Considering CP was killing FI and FI were attacking us, inaccurate topic is innacurate.

As far I know, havent checked, neither FI or CP were making a topic so thanks for informing the pure community of your losses.

Also FI's numbers were closer to 30, and ours were close to 35.

65 not 80 lol.

God let Solo make the ******* topics at least he was slightly accurate, you've been taking too many lessons from Jonty whoes stories and options count were always l0ls as how off they were.

110205003022.png

EOP capes everywhere

110205004046.png

p2p ownage

10m drop

110205030612.png

50m drop

110204215031.png

Glorious.

oh my god i was there :D :D :D

You're speaking like you actually would beat us in 1v1 lol... Atleast Fi had the balls to hold their ground and fight instead of running away, shame they had to team though.

See you today.

110204183120.png

lolwat

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png