Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP Trip.

S U W 0 0 P

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

eop obviously #1 outnumbered in f2p wildy,

better luck next time :)

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Didn't you get cleared like 10 times lol? This topic is very funny... To bad i did not vid.

Spy's in clans are not cool mate

I believe we acknowledged that after being rushed by CP and Fi 3-4 times on inventory we eventually went back to edgeville bank, i guess you could consider that your win.

As for the spying, perhaps you need to get good sir.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

lol the wilderness is back and you kids are doing the exact same thing you did in pvp/bh

nice spy lol

It was fun as **** then

and it's still fun as **** now

cya 2moro

lol the wilderness is back and you kids are doing the exact same thing you did in pvp/bh

nice spy lol

It was fun as **** then

and it's still fun as **** now

cya 2moro

rofl'd nice job eop, Fi seems butt hurt

so basically, heres what went down

eop rushes fi at gap, fi gets cleared in about a minute

eop rushes fi at lvl 18 obby, fi gets pushed south and cleared

now, eops at bh stairs, fi rushes up the west stair and cp rushes up the east spamming "off cp/fi" respectively. eop focuses on hitting cp, kills the majority of them, and leaves fi with about 15-20 left and cp with 5-10. at this point eop has been returning to sc not to want to keep throwing members at a pointless return fest versus 2 clans. once at SC, cp rushes eop and promptly gets cleared. fi then rushes after cp is done, and eop moves up to bh to allow for returners. about 25 eop kill off the 30 or so fi, and when about 5-10 fi are left cp re rushes with about 30 people.

after this eop hopped worlds to try to get a clean fight, fi made the mistake of logging in right near us and we hit them southeast of the green hill. fi and eop fight for about 2 minutes even options with eop clearly in the lead when cp rushes the fight, yet again spamming off fi. eop goes to bank and gets ready to go back out, and rush chaos altar where fi is. fi gets cleaned pretty hard here, with about 10-15 left versus 25 eop, when surprise surprise cp rushes. we hold the back of the altar with about 25 people for a good 5 minutes but the numbers of like 50 cp+fi versus our 25 was just too much. we regroup at edge bank, and head back out, re rushing some stragglers from fi and cp and killing probably 10-15. at this point fi and cp are nowhere to be seen in the wilderness and we hightail it out. at no point in 2 and a half hours of returning and fighting 70-80 CI members did EoP back down, with only 35-40 people.

what i dont understand is why didnt cp and fi just fallin on each other. seemed to me like as soon as one of you started losing the other came to the rescue.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Congratulations EoP, on the biggest troll of the New Wild so far.

Still tryin to rival the biggest troll of last year, where we got you booted from CP for being an EoP spy.

Still tryin to rival the biggest troll of last year, where we got you booted from CP for being an EoP spy.

Now, now. I was not a spy for your attention hungry clan. Simply a misunderstanding.

Edit: And the sly work of Tayyab

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

Now, now. I was not a spy for your attention hungry clan. Simply a misunderstanding.

Edit: And the sly work of Tayyab

Thanks for the locs today :Slim: