Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Our Friday of fun

2chainz

http://www.divinebrutality.com | #clan-db | http://rly.cc/ml/divinebrutal

Hello. My name is Kyle. I bring to you our adventures of the 2 hour wilderness expedition. We killed many runers, and killed IF/SKO. Now, many say we crashed, but we technically "teamed" with IF then accidently killed them because they were using the same cape :P. We also had a fight with EF, they dipped as soon as they saw us and a 30-40 man main clan hit us. We all managed to survive. :D We also had some fun with Viet Lt. We peaked at 16ish throughout the trip on no prep. We also had a little bs fest in which mitch magically disappeared from me somehow! :). We also had some p2p miniwar fun tonight, going 3-0 in all 3 miniwars. Topic should be up later in the miniwar section because we're clanwars heroes.

110204185612.png

110204185720.png

110204201442.png

110204201828.png

110204203004.png

110204195727.png

110204195836.png

Short topic, but it's whatever haha xD.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

No offence intended but not a good way to start off the wilderness teaming with a clan of 50s then BSing them. You need to consider the possibility of a low level crash war. None the less, gj.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

No offence intended but not a good way to start off the wilderness teaming with a clan of 50s then BSing them. You need to consider the possibility of a low level crash war. None the less, gj.

low level crash war

With around 80ish+ f2p worlds to our ability to use, I doubt there could be a crash war unless each "low level" clan had a spy in eachother. I'm not concerned.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

low level crash war

With around 80ish+ f2p worlds to our ability to use, I doubt there could be a crash war unless each "low level" clan had a spy in eachother. I'm not concerned.

Not hard to do at your combat reqs. Spying for RSGP. Leave a memo for |Dave| on IRC with your target clan and amount willing to pay.

EDIT:

I must apologize Kyle for after watching their vid I've seen that they attacked y'all first lol.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

low level crash war

Not hard to do at your combat reqs. Spying for RSGP. Leave a memo for |Dave| on IRC with your target clan and amount willing to pay.

EDIT:

I must apologize Kyle for after watching their vid I've seen that they attacked y'all first lol.

head in ass

Coming from you Danky? Hopping back and forth between clans and claiming you'll drop my net? Only way you'll drop my net is because I come on your TS and usually don't bother resetting my IP. Other than that you are all talk Danky. Go back to sucking up to people mate.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

Once again you are likely the stupidest person I've ever met.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

Coming from you Danky? Hopping back and forth between clans and claiming you'll drop my net? Only way you'll drop my net is because I come on your TS and usually don't bother resetting my IP. Other than that you are all talk Danky. Go back to sucking up to people mate.

go somehwere else jesus stop trolling all are clans post holy sht dude

4we4w.png

Mitch, I said Gj you downy. If you haven't noticed I've been supporting you guys. The only who wants to start **** is Danky.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

Once again you are likely the stupidest person I've ever met. How are those fractions coming ;)

Idk ask my teacher ;p!!

Oh yea that one. Shame she doesn't talk to me LL all her time is spent making sure you don't fail grade 5 lol.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

Tyluh, I recommend telling your special ed student that lol.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

Once again you are likely the stupidest person I've ever met. How are those fractions coming ;)

Idk ask my teacher ;p!!

Oh yea that one. Shame she doesn't talk to me LL all her time is spent making sure you don't fail grade 5 lol.

thx werkin on parimitur and vowlume and areeuh rit nao

Well I wish you the best of luck, shame Danky had to be a snitch and run to his security guard and teacher.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior