Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

looking

Corruptedness

Guessing by world 57 you're interested in F2P

You can try out Negative, we have an active community and are growing in size each day, although with you saying you just want to make bank back, we would require you to invewst in return sets and return no matter how much you die.

However, we actively pk just about everyday and enjoy targetting rune masser clans for loot, If you want to look into joining more our site is www.negative-rs.com and our irc is #negative

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Come try out #Zenith were an official clan who wont bs you! we use a voice community program where we tell our members what to do in a war and we also use Irc to tell them what to do its alot more advanced than people in world 57 :) our site is www.zenith-rs.com come check us out :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Keep training that magic and range and join Corrupt Pures. f2p based with p2p events and we love to have a lot of funnduring the week.

#CLAN-CP

CORRUPTPURES.COM

gl

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

As jesse was saying i feel like exiled force is the right place for you

we are strong and friendly community always joking around on vent and pking everyday!!

And i Promise we wont bser you !!

:D

#Clan-ef on swiftkit or you can find us on :

http://exiledforce.b1.jcink.com

cghiz.png

Click my signature