Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What should i do to this acc...

Brian-For3ver

Nice account brian, glad to see you back scaping.

First thing you should do is chill in #Negative. 2nd thing is get high mage, 3rd thing is if you want to be good F2P Pker, get str about 5 levels higher than your range. :)

Goodluck with your account :3

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Ignore all these damned fools. 13 pray. 50 attack. 82+ mage. and just a decent combination of range and str (like 85 range 80 str). I don't know the exact range and strength numbers, just whatever will max your combat.

I've had all types of accounts and that was by far the funnest one to pk on.

Arp-1.png

Don't bother training it. You're just going to end up joining a clan that will close in a matter of months, start losing your love for the actual gameplay, quit Rs and be depressed for a few weeks in real life.

________________________________________________________________________________

Stay 40 attack, 50 AT MOST! Keep your Ranged level considerably higher than Strength and you should be fine.

mafiah.png167tjm9.png