Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Gdampier88 commentating MMs pk trip lol

Josh--

The video is quite boring but the style of the video is intresting. I'd like to see it live next time =o please don't mention how MM beat the clans or flame about it this is just for lols if this is wrong section or anything i'm sorry but flame off.

Few questions, Has anyone ever done a life commentary through there pk trip i'd love to it would be entertaining and different for once i've seen that Fi members blog videos about how hes going to do one it really intrests me lol it would be alot different aswell :o

Edit: This isn't me commentating just randomly found it on yt, Your host today is Mr h00dage from Zenith! You will see a wide variety of hosts in this series.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

pretty lols

should've downloaded the vid so we dont have to look at a double youtube

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

pretty lols

should've downloaded the vid so we dont have to look at a double youtube

u tryin 2 rat him m8? Nice mm nh bro

loljk but yh I mean personally I don't find this interesting at all.

Maybe if it recorded TS or something it would make it more interesting, obviously that will more then likely give away tactics but I would find it more interesting.

Also this guys voice is boring as hell, we need mog time to do it **** this.

Brb callin mog

Well the guy commentating is in Zenith =o i just read the description of his video and they are commentating on clan videos over there weekend trips on there views with other hosts/commentators or w/e

I really want someone to do this live when there on there clan trip but yeah i guess he is biased he said he wasn't ment to in the video, myself i don't know him and the video is quite boring but the style of the video is intresting.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

gud bias just what the community needs. is he just going to be sucking the number one for the weekends balls every weekend or actually involve other clans

That's how things work in life

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

Loads of people have thought of this before.. there's a reason it hasn't been done.

It's a terrible idea.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Grayson Lol! :D

And P0ke, u might want to shut up because we clearly cleared you both on Saturday And Sunday.

Now please stop trying to make yourself happy by talking about Zenith running when we were trying to bank when we just cleared a clan.

shh shh quiet down men are speaking

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

This is what Zenith members turn to for entertainment when their trips are as boring as they are now, making a commentary on another clans trip. I like the way he dishes out flames to FOE and TLP when his own clan ran like "little girls" when we hit them on saturday. Maybe you can make a commentary of our trip next week Grayson!

Lol poke is the trollmaster of pw ;)