Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[TR] Team Ravage Vs. [SKO] SuddenKnockOut

Baby sko

So we challanged SKO to a mini, and they brought their best possible mini unit. It consisited of a Founder + Warlord + Co-leader + ExWarlord + Ex-Elite. We on the other hand opened up 2 days ago and decided that we were up for the challenge. We lost the first two rounds and won the second two. When it was time for the 5th round SKO decided that they had, had enough abuse. Anyways guys Join #team-ravage, #1 luring team for pures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_Wk0HAm7Jo

Correction we sat each rank each time and we beat you guys 2-1 first you asked for a fun rd just to sneak in the second clip so we claimed the win somone im glad you guys thought you got the win but...You diddnt. Btw we dont have a co leader we only have leader, elder, warlord. l0l...And each time we sat a rank and that wasn't our best possible mini unit? i just grabbed everyone for a mini..lol

Control Experienced
fuuuy.png

A nation devoid of art and artists cannot have a full existence.

-Kemal Ataturk

75390096.png

Correction we sat each rank each time and we beat you guys 2-1 first you asked for a fun rd just to sneak in the second clip so we claimed the win somone im glad you guys thought you got the win but...You diddnt. Btw we dont have a co leader we only have leader, elder, warlord. l0l...And each time we sat a rank and that wasn't our best possible mini unit? i just grabbed everyone for a mini..lol

I could not comprehend a single thing you tried to say. Fact still remains we beat you 3-2, last round auto-win. 2 day team just beat a 2 year clan.

I could not comprehend a single thing you tried to say. Fact still remains we beat you 3-2, last round auto-win. 2 day team just beat a 2 year clan.

Pre-flame already, your clan is going to need alot of help, guess we can't just say, mini warr'ed Sko and won 3-2, or accept a loss 2-3.

Clans who take mini wars so seriously, makes me loloololl

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Pathetic, we actually won, they won two of the 5 rounds and decide to post the rounds they won.

I laughed, from now on i'm going to make sure we Vid you when we war you guys, and when you try

to post a video, i'll download it and expose the lies, then when you delete your 'WIN' video, i'll re-upload it

to demoralise your whole team, pathetic. If your going to try and steal wins, being in SKO taught you nothing.

Flame me all you won't, i don't care even slightly, Nick your a fukin' snake.

et7j47.png

E-drama between a nobody clan and a nobody team who stole Tribulations tag.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

So we challanged SKO to a mini, and they brought their best possible mini unit. It consisited of a Founder + Warlord + Co-leader + ExWarlord + Ex-Elite. We on the other hand opened up 2 days ago and decided that we were up for the challenge. We lost the first two rounds and won the second two. When it was time for the 5th round SKO decided that they had, had enough abuse. Anyways guys Join #team-ravage, #1 luring team for pures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_Wk0HAm7Jo

You don't know what a lure is. And for the fact your saying two day old clan v two year old clan, it honestly makes me laugh.

et7j47.png