Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Defiance Saturday F2p Trip

Mitch

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just reflecting on the past bro, reflecting on IRv2; a success story from day one

Guess ya can say Carnage made IR from sharks into victims! xP!

Bro, i love how you think your so clever with all your spies, but you need to learn to apply them to having succesful trips lol, which unfortunatly you didn't considering the most you ever killed in one trip was like 2 clans

You think we cared about killing lots of clans for topics? Our recruits were ******* enjoying those trips because they were getting loots up the ass. It was to the point were we had mostly magers come to the trips.

See, maybe if you learned how to make your recruits stay in your clan, you would still be alive today. Sitting 2 hrs in clan wars teaching them how to hug a tree? Make me laugh more please l0l

l0l

4we4w.png

Loki you need to understand that i'm above you lol, i'm smarter and more succesful than you in everything i do ***** so maybe you should start taking notes.

Beta's like loki need to try harder, oh wait your either born alpha, like me. Or beta, with loki FOREVER. sorry loki, don't bother trying to convert to alpha because its a genetic factor, superior genetics. your either IR (alpha) or beta (everyone else). IT IS NOT A CHOICE. YOU CAN CONVERT TO ALPHA UNLESS YOUR IR.

You mad? then come @ me i'll be glad to put you in your place

BRAP

If IR is alpha, and they died. I guess I'll stay the beta(better) I don't expect much from you will, you were simply a tool of entertainment for me while I targeted IR.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Loki you need to understand that i'm above you lol, i'm smarter and more succesful than you in everything i do ***** so maybe you should start taking notes.

Beta's like loki need to try harder, oh wait your either born alpha, like me. Or beta, with loki FOREVER. sorry loki, don't bother trying to convert to alpha because its a genetic factor, superior genetics. your either IR (alpha) or beta (everyone else). IT IS NOT A CHOICE. YOU CAN CONVERT TO ALPHA UNLESS YOUR IR.

You mad? then come @ me i'll be glad to put you in your place

BRAP

If IR is alpha, and they died. I guess I'll stay the beta(better) I don't expect much from you will, you were simply a tool of entertainment for me while I targeted IR.

U r just a tool

just reflecting on the past bro, reflecting on IRv2; a success story from day one

Bro, i love how you think your so clever with all your spies, but you need to learn to apply them to having succesful trips lol, which unfortunatly you didn't considering the most you ever killed in one trip was like 2 clans

You think we cared about killing lots of clans for topics? Our recruits were ******* enjoying those trips because they were getting loots up the ass. It was to the point were we had mostly magers come to the trips.

See, maybe if you learned how to make your recruits stay in your clan, you would still be alive today. Sitting 2 hrs in clan wars teaching them how to hug a tree? Make me laugh more please l0l

you know your losing an argumment when you have to make **** up. no ****, but compared to CP's trips, EOP's trips, fi's trips and CT's trips, none of them compare to IR's because our trips were way more action packed cos we had the locs on the clans to back up the numbers

ZeYnf.png

you know your losing an argumment when you have to make **** up. no ****, but compared to CP's trips, EOP's trips, fi's trips and CT's trips, none of them compare to IR's because our trips were way more action packed cos we had the locs on the clans to back up the numbers

I remember one of your members asking if they can join Carnage, course I made them spy first, they told me something along the lines of "It just seems like Carnage always has locs down, in IR we usually wait a long time before we get any fights"

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

your full of **** loki, lol our vids prove that our trips were consistantly action packed, while carnage had to desperatly have mini-wars 24/7 to keep the ball roling, ir had simply too much ownage trip footage to work with, hense why its hard to put a video together to sum up the ownage without making a 20 hour video lol, yes beta's that is the ******* truth, pm HOTKEYING in IRC if u want the secret to a succesful clan, cos THAT IS WAT IR WAS.

IR DIDN'T NEED SUCCESSS

SUCCESSS NEEDED IR

ZeYnf.png

After being skeptical on how the pull would turn out, we managed to mass up 28 Defiants ready for some tasty loot.

Why do you guys feel the need to lie to the entire pure community on a public forum?

Log started: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 08:38:09 Central Standard Time

<[DB]Tyler> opts?

<[dF]Mitch> 32

<[dF]Mitch> u

<[DB]Tyler> 20

<[dF]Mitch> lol

<[DB]Tyler> pkri?

Either you lied to me in PM about opts, or you flat out lied on your topic; but I don't see why you would lie to me and say you have MORE than you actually have...

One way or the other 28 or 32, you still managed to pull a whopping 110%+ of your 26 man memberslist, you should be taking pride in that fact seeing as you quite possibly well might be the first pure clan to pull something like that off besides maybe MG or some other massers

Nevertheless, good job on your trip. Keep up the pulls and you guys are on the fast track to competing with CP/Fi/Z/CT etc.

Please stop lying though, we don't need another WAR on Pure Warfare; it's not hard to be honest about opts ;l

You make me cringe in you chair, if your clan is good then it's good. But if you're clan isn't avoid getting your ass whopped so we don't have to see you buttsore on this "Public Forum." Thanks

~Love

Evan

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

After being skeptical on how the pull would turn out, we managed to mass up 28 Defiants ready for some tasty loot.

Why do you guys feel the need to lie to the entire pure community on a public forum?

Log started: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 08:38:09 Central Standard Time

<[DB]Tyler> opts?

<[dF]Mitch> 32

<[dF]Mitch> u

<[DB]Tyler> 20

<[dF]Mitch> lol

<[DB]Tyler> pkri?

Either you lied to me in PM about opts, or you flat out lied on your topic; but I don't see why you would lie to me and say you have MORE than you actually have...

One way or the other 28 or 32, you still managed to pull a whopping 110%+ of your 26 man memberslist, you should be taking pride in that fact seeing as you quite possibly well might be the first pure clan to pull something like that off besides maybe MG or some other massers

Nevertheless, good job on your trip. Keep up the pulls and you guys are on the fast track to competing with CP/Fi/Z/CT etc.

Please stop lying though, we don't need another WAR on Pure Warfare; it's not hard to be honest about opts ;l

You make me cringe in you chair, if your clan is good then it's good. But if you're clan isn't avoid getting your ass whopped so we don't have to see you buttsore on this "Public Forum." Thanks

~Love

Evan

who said I was sore? I said good job.

just stop lying, if your clan is good then it's good right? so why would you have to lie?

k thanks, just keep cringing in your chair because your posts don't accomplish anything

SThNd.png

#TLP | www.TLP-RS.org | Pures 'til the end

A man starts something

he does it again exactly the same way expecting a different outcome - he is curious

he does it a third time exactly the same way expecting a different outcome - he is an idiot

he does it a fourth time exactly the same way expecting a different outcome - he is brain dead

he does it a fifth time exactly the same way expecting a different outcome - This man is a fully qualified strap-jacket wearing drool cup holding retard

I can't remember the exact word but it is either moron or idiot and the definition is doing the exact same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome.

Well that was my story which has nothing to do with anything really.

woah just read your topic df you guys own!

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

A man starts something

he does it again exactly the same way expecting a different outcome - he is curious

he does it a third time exactly the same way expecting a different outcome - he is an idiot

he does it a fourth time exactly the same way expecting a different outcome - he is brain dead

he does it a fifth time exactly the same way expecting a different outcome - This man is a fully qualified strap-jacket wearing drool cup holding retard

I can't remember the exact word but it is either moron or idiot and the definition is doing the exact same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome.

Well that was my story which has nothing to do with anything really.

woah just read your topic df you guys own!

you tried too hard but I laughed a little

SThNd.png

#TLP | www.TLP-RS.org | Pures 'til the end