Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Elimination Saturday

Bravey

[align=center]eliminationbanner.png

Elimination Ft.EPK , dF , CH Clan

Today, Elimination set out with a medicore pull of 22 pumped up members. However, That did not stop us from having an amazing day, having fights with Chaotic, Defiance, and Estonian Country clan [EPK]. Thanks to all members who stayed for the entire 2 hour trip, and Thanks to all clans for the fights!

Video:

eliminationbar.png

Eo Vs dF:

Eo Starting:20 -

dF Starting:24? -

Eo Ending:0 -

dF Ending:15? -

eliminationbar.png

Eo Vs. Chaotic.:

Eo Starting:15 -

Chaotic Starting:15 -

Eo Ending:11 -

Chaotic Ending:0 -

eliminationbar.png

Eo Vs. Epk:

Eo Starting:22 -

EPK Starting:35+ you had ALOT -

Eo Ending:0 -

EPK Ending:26? -

Pictures:

110219153239.png

110219162856.png

110219163349.png

[/align]

-Bravey

We are STRIKE TEAM!! #epk is just a estonian pures community where we St(Strike team)have settled,we are just part of Epk.

we started with 28 and after u guys got cleared and chaotic too we had 26 guys and 2 not in range

Its not a lie. But u gave us a very good fight! we respect that!

oh and nice try chaotic

:NULL:

for your satisfaction:after we had won at maze we felt unbeatable and wanted some moar action,so we heard tht zenit has around 24 guys so we challenged them.we fought at gdz gap.We lost it.Then we wanted some revenge! and asked our old buddyes from db to fight,they accepted.It also took place at gdz gap.We lost tht one too. :lol: After thoe losses ST was dismissed with 20 guys left.

Those fights with zenith and db showed u that its still too early for us to claim a higher positions in world top clans.

undercontrol.png

What a strange game.The only winning move is not to play.

Chaotic isnt even open Lol we had 11 Fix your ops we rushed you for fun. See you next weekend i guess lol

(12:52:44) * Topic is '»»»»» Welcome to Chaotic Irc! Type !Site For The Clan Website. !Reqs For Requirements."WeareChaotic" - InGame CC - We Are OPENING MONDAY «««««'

(12:52:44) * Set by [Ch][email protected] on Thur, 17 Feb 2011 15:53:10 Central Standard Time

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

We ended with like 22 I believe. I was the only one to die along with our council Trace.

Fix it if you WANT, I'm not going to pull a DB and cry over a pure warfare topic.

Great job on your trip though mates.

There's a difference between lying about a fight you won and a fight you lost?

seeing as you're too blind and miscounted by 10 whole people obviously I was going to complain, what are you? completely braindead?

SThNd.png

#TLP | www.TLP-RS.org | Pures 'til the end