Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

DB's lil sunday

2chainz

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

uh ill be straight up after the fact dramatic ur members came at us asking us for pkris saying man the **** up etc when we had fights set up then when we asked for fights u ingored etc we heard tr wasnt having an action packed trip so we let tr get there loots at that time we didnt care what yall think =\

4we4w.png

m4nt, the pkri we had on friday, sorry we "struggled" to clear you guys... was a bit difficult when 12/19 pull were in full addy. :/

did you guys go to the varrock guards as a group and train to 30 defence? or what happened that there were 6+ piles of full addy on the ground after we cleared you guys friday lol

Maybe instead of crying about it you should do the same.

dramatic is 33 defence

OT: by the time they smarten up and do that it will probably be dF v15

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Pretty sure 25+ dF would wreck 20 DB any server.

I see this new DB are still only trying to be forum warriors.

Who are you again?

1) You can only pull the name card if you actually have an e-reputation

2) Since you're a no name newfag, you shouldn't.

3) Am sniping you specifically when I make appearances at DB fights.

bad trolls are just bad lol.

gl next weekend though, maybe another 20 pull?

I got your kill message 3 times today.

L dramatic bad pkers are just bad.

OT:good job db

Forums|#OUTRAGE|Member List
2e54br9.jpg
cocainez.jpg
This summers [O]ur summer, this winters [O]ur summer, you niggas are talkin, but numbers is numbers.

We might accept 30 defence, but only if it's 95% quested. Rather keep the name of 'Pure' alive somewhat. Dan might be 33 defence unquested, but he's also got another pure in the making.

Btw [Db]Mitch just the way you talk on these forums ******* disgusts me, God damn you look like a total tool. Do yourself and the rest a favor and just stop posting.

m4nt, the pkri we had on friday, sorry we "struggled" to clear you guys... was a bit difficult when 12/19 pull were in full addy. :/

did you guys go to the varrock guards as a group and train to 30 defence? or what happened that there were 6+ piles of full addy on the ground after we cleared you guys friday lol

Nonononono they get 30 def at zombies, DB pride bro. :thumbsup:

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

Nuddle is right, I encourage all DB members to train 35 defence unquested at the zombies in the Wilderness graveyard ^.^

OT: dF mad, dF sad. good job DB, was an overall good trip

shoutouts - mad props to TP for fighting us outopted TWICE, CP for accepting a run-in with us, hope you enjoyed the loots :P, TR cuz im brb calling TR

SThNd.png

#TLP | www.TLP-RS.org | Pures 'til the end

(14:21:20) -[EE]RuneScript- *** [ URBAN ]: Definitions: 7 | "mad" 1. Most predominantly used in the greater New York area, "mad" is an appropriate replacement for Northern California's "hella" and Boston's "wicked." In the common vernacular, it translates into "a lot" or "extremely." Can be used almost interchangeably with any of the above listed words. |...

(14:21:20) -[EE]RuneScript- *** [ URBAN ]: Example: It's mad hot today. | She has mad problems.

wot r u again db??

2lchhx.png

(14:21:20) -[EE]RuneScript- *** [ URBAN ]: Definitions: 7 | "mad" 1. Most predominantly used in the greater New York area, "mad" is an appropriate replacement for Northern California's "hella" and Boston's "wicked." In the common vernacular, it translates into "a lot" or "extremely." Can be used almost interchangeably with any of the above listed words. |...

(14:21:20) -[EE]RuneScript- *** [ URBAN ]: Example: It's mad hot today. | She has mad problems.

wot r u again db??

when i qc my defence what does dF get??

SThNd.png

wot r u again db??

Take time to check the urban definitions when you do them, then copy and paste. We are hella wicked. :Slim:

I'm a no name newfag? I can deal with no name but newfag just offends me (I'm literally crying right now), I've been around for 4 years I don't know about you. Snipe me, I don't give a ****. How are you going to get our locs though? I'll be laughing at the other clan who does.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

lol peaked at 20 members nice!

And I remember we asked you guys for a run in about 3 times before you called tr to come hit us;

grats tr on the victory there

maybe next friday/saturday/sunday you might actually accept a run in from us:

1. without calling tr

2. without making excuses

3. without making up lies afterwards on pw

but owell no flame intended. grats on 20 pull

lol reopened 5 times nice!

Gl hitting on addy son

For the record, I'm 32 Defence hand cannon.

Sorry I was 25 defence old school before handcannon/turmoil came out.

My point here about the adamant is that any clan with the majority of 30 defence can put up a fight.

We've got level 70s and 80s in 1 def gear going up against 90s in full addy. Not much we can do.

But like I've said for the 3rd time now, goodluck with your 20 pulls. was that a new peak for you guys or

?

ALL WINS NO LOSSES

jjaxI.png

I'd actually be fine with pulling consistant 20's forever, we have fun and our members enjoy our trips, isn't that what matters? I guess inviting people that aren't on your memberslist and auto-accepting people without applications is what dF enjoys, have fun with that sir ;]

I prefer organization, we take pride in it ^.^

SThNd.png