Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

DB's lil sunday

2chainz

Lol i'm embarrassed for you that you even posted that.

"we've been pulling constant 20s"

as in you've had no improvement, and 20s are likely what you'll always be pulling lol

The thing is in Db our members stay at our trips. We are a solid clan and we start every pking trip with 20+ and end with 20+.

We dont go from 23 to 16 after a couple of fights. :down:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why you getting off the topic as soon as I mentioned invites and auto-accepting :(

The only people who were auto accepted to us were the ones who were in Defiance previously which are quite a few people. Anything else you would like to bring up to just prove to me in every aspect we're better than you?

All in all, i think you should post a topic on zybez and start recruiting 40+ defence, u bring a kid named HFHFHF to trips with you whom is 77 defence to snipe. Then say he was sniping you and blame it on us when the 2nd fight we had with you he was there again?? LOL.

Seriously, you need to just think about going to main clan.

Have a nice day.

? We killed hfhfhfhf after the 2nd fight that's why we thought he was with you lmao

we only accept -35 def :)

but wouldn't fighting us matched opts prove who's better? why not wait til after the prep today to post again lil guy Mitch :D

SThNd.png

#TLP | www.TLP-RS.org | Pures 'til the end

110219104100.png

(10:43:19) -[EE]RuneScript- *** [ DEFENCE ]: [Hfhfhf] Lvl: 77 | Exp: 1,495,708

fishingstats132603.png

^ I got that one from your own site lol ^

inb4db's excuses.

please lol, care to explain?

not an excuse but if you really want me to explain, I said spam "dF cleared" in TS, our members are trained to not attack randomers unless told so, I'm not sure about yours but that's how we do it in DB. When I called "kill HfHfHf!" he died within 10 seconds.

SThNd.png

LOL???

What clan in their right mind wouldn't kill a ******* full runer sitting right next to their fall in??

Oh God, I think some of DB ranks need to join Foe for a week, Foe kicks ass and would be all over that.

:thumbsup:

well other than the fact that it took you 5 minutes to come up with that hideously tasteless response, i'm still laughin about this lol.

level 36 wilderness, in a random world, and of course there is an obvious pker in rune standing with you guys.

"just a randomer" ? Lol

try not to bring 70 def kids/call tr on your future trips. makes you guys look bad >.>

ALL WINS NO LOSSES

jjaxI.png

rofl at dramatic taking pictures of white dots then saying they're apart of DB based only on the reason that DB's members aren't dot chasing.

Once a moron always a moron.

Look out for DF v6 coming soon.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

well other than the fact that it took you 5 minutes to come up with that hideously tasteless response, i'm still laughin about this lol.

level 36 wilderness, in a random world, and of course there is an obvious pker in rune standing with you guys.

"just a randomer" ? Lol

try not to bring 70 def kids/call tr on your future trips. makes you guys look bad >.>

Maybe you guys should filter out your spies it seems like TR hits you unexpectedly and there's a main sniping your F2P fights >;/

SThNd.png

david, I wouldn't try to get in on this; since tr doesn't even do f2p, and you pulled, i'll quote your topic "22-31" to your p2p trip yesterday/spent the whole 2 hours trying to FIND us and were yelling in ts about how unorganized your trip was.

looks like tr is doing good ^.^

is tr + db going to be teaming next week too or

?

ALL WINS NO LOSSES

jjaxI.png

3 days old and trash talking a clan that's been 30-50 consistant for 2 months.

Dont be a zenith and dig your own grave with your keyboards. Df almost has as many V's as a car engine, and a few of those v's didn't last 1 month.

Keep talking and you'll be a consistent target.

Definition of insanity: Repetition of the exact same thing and expecting a different outcome.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

david, I wouldn't try to get in on this; since tr doesn't even do f2p, and you pulled, i'll quote your topic "22-31" to your p2p trip yesterday/spent the whole 2 hours trying to FIND us and were yelling in ts about how unorganized your trip was.

?

Actually next weekend we're going on our mains, (Danky Addo dolar Docto12 and some other lilguys)

Spicy.

Dont be a zenith and dig your own grave with your keyboards. Df almost has as many V's as a car engine, and a few of those v's didn't last 1 month.

Definition of insanity: Repetition of the exact same thing and expecting a different outcome.

2 months? I remember you being dead for 2 months.

To Mitch, in the wild there are theese people called "Pkers".

Bout the "hfhfhf" kid I wudnt say he did ay diffrence whatsoever wearing monk robes and a rune b axe.

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

Bro, you didn't do trips for a solid 5 months +. Who the hell are you trying to kid? Come on now. 2 months? You peaked like 30 for the first time in ur life like 3 weeks ago. 5 versions, still going hard. All i'm saying :]

?

Actually we peaked at 33, and no-one ever yelled at how unorganized it was, actually its been one of our most organized trips. :thumbsup:

And we're obviously doing better then dF, considering we haven't lost a wild fight in about a month. And we weren't looking for you, we just happened to get your locs from a little birdy, we were actually looking for WAR who would be a little bit more challenging.

And hey little man, remember i got you that acc. As david said don't dig yourself a grave with your keyboards, we don't f2p, but we sure do have one hell of a snipe unit who could use some loots. :thumbsup:

As for not f2p, pretty sure we've 1-0 against df in f2p fights <_<

Yeah, look who didn't show up to the prep.

No more excuses can be made, dF. 1 defense +2/-2 dangerous clanwars, gave you all the advantages.

Guess we'll just destroy you in the wilderness because you can't pull on a weekday.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility