Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

WAR vs Team Downie 3-0 Deh Is Mad Bro

Xpnkrockemox

If you have ever had a mini against team downfall, ull know that all they do is flame, win or lose, they still think they are #1, well we had 2 minis with them today and spanked em both times, heres our best one lol.

:thumbsup:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

lol'd

nice work ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

lol'd

nice work ;)

Thanks, i love ur profile pic, laugh every time i see it loool

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I heard they wanted a fullout v CPR :rofl:

They ask for full outs vs anyone, they think cause their ml is huge as a team they are #1, but obv they arent very good. They say they are better than us yet we 3-0 them all the time lol this time was the last straw and we are gonna **** on them every time.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

yeah they are pretty bad lmfao, versace begged me to join and i told him to smd lololololololololol

no but really they are so disrespectful and start flamewars over MINIWARS lol. Its like all they do so understandable

dumb clan-war prods

They are really disrespectful, and honestly if they would have just said, gf WAR and ty 4 mini, we would have just said thanks back and gf, but they insist on flaming during the mini, b4 and after, and think they are tough ****.

They also pulled the excuse of Versace wasnt on to lead this mini, so we got another mini with them later that day with versace leading, and still beat them. Deh is mad.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

yeah they are pretty bad lmfao, versace begged me to join and i told him to smd lololololololololol

no but really they are so disrespectful and start flamewars over MINIWARS lol. Its like all they do so understandable

dumb clan-war prods

They are really disrespectful, and honestly if they would have just said, gf WAR and ty 4 mini, we would have just said thanks back and gf, but they insist on flaming during the mini, b4 and after, and think they are tough ****.

They also pulled the excuse of Versace wasnt on to lead this mini, so we got another mini with them later that day with versace leading, and still beat them. Deh is mad.

Yah first time they opened I remember we had HavoK opened as a team during summer and we 3-0'd them in 3 minis in a row. I think when they reopened they lost like 10 minis before they finally got their first win lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

They are asking for fullouts because they had 2 teams close into them, with thier big ml, they want all the advantages on dem lmfao, they cant fight fair, and all they do is flame now, gj war, and nice try team downies.

Full out them lol it's not like they'll even pull half their ML

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Aww, tough luck Team-Downfall

Better luck next time :thumbs up:

And gratz on the win WAR

Thanks

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS