Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

First Ever Sig, Cs3.

Ceejay

Ok basically, Ive never been a signature artist, And i've never believed ill make it as one,

Ive been recently getting bored on Runescape, and It just popped into my head, that I should start learning how to make signatures, and one day compete with the Top Graphic Artists in PW.

So here's the first ive ever made, with help from a guide on youtube.

foryoudamian.jpg

Rate N Hate. ( And Yeh Its A Halo :/)

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif

Wow, that's quite good for a first. Al I'm going to say is, learn how to 'smudge' effectively and you should be able to get much better, faster.

Few things to learn as a beginner:

- Smudging

- C4D Placement

- How to do good text

Once those 3 are 'mastered', you will produce some great pieces.

Some good places to learn are:

- GFX Streets

- FringeFX

It's good and I see you tried to do something with the light.

When creating a tag (or signature), you want to realize what colors are in your focal (or render/stock). In your specific render, you have Master Chief. He is green but there is a light reflecting off the left side of his body which has an orange tinge. Right off the bat you should know that green and orange should be used in your tag (orange more-so as the lightsource on the left side). From there you can choose more colors that match if you wish, to give some diversity. Identifying which colors work and which don't make or break a sig, simply because if it's not attractive it isn't really good.

Also you might want to look into some text placement tutorials. My main CnC is to familiarize yourself with the tools of Cs3 before attempting to create anything. If you learn the purpose of the tools you wish to use, everything will fall into place.