Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EF Saturday and Sunday PK Trips

Trile

efbanner.png

Today we head out with a strong 33 EF pulls as long with 9 LP (40-50s) member that came along with us. We head out to the wilderness and saw VD but they ran into 1v1 where Negative was there. They both were allying and had a 144 opts when they both fall\'ed in, so they have around 48 people. We went to sperm hills and waited for them then suddenly DF rushed us from the south then Negative+VD rushed us from the north. We then called a regroup at ghost hut so we don\'t get sandwiched. We defended our best but sadly we lost the fight.

EF+LP Started: 42

EF+LP Ended: 0

Negative+DF+VD Started: 55+

Negative+DF+VD Ended: 30+

efheader20.png

After that we kicked all LP members since they had no ventrilo communication and went out by ourself with a strong 31 EF Members. We had a planned pkri with BV at sperm hills, but sadly our spy said that BV ranks and Zenith had allied to fight us. Since Zenith was \"lagging\", or moving slowly, we decided to rush Bv quickly and clear them before there ally show up. BV defended very well and stalled enough time for zenith :/.

EF Started: 31

EF Ended: 27

BV Started: 32

BV Ended: 15

efheader20.png

We regrouped and went out again with a strong 28 EF Members. We walked around sperm hills then suddenly DB suprised attacked us. DB armours and levels were outpowering us and suddenly all of our ranks got dropped, so we called our clan to drag the battle to CA so there high combats won\'t be able to attack. By the time the battle dragged to CA, CP rushed and cleared everyone.

EF Started: 28

EF Ended: 15 before CP rushed

DB Started: 25?

DB Ended: Around 15 before cp rushed

efheader20.png

We regrouped once again and went out with a strong 24 EF members. We scouted DB north of sperm hills, so we decided to rush them. The fight was even until Negative Rushed in. EF regrouped west while Negative and DB was fighting. Then we rushed into the battle once again and called another regroup at sperm hills. Then we saw Chaotic on the north east hills so we rushed them and they ran away. Then we rushed into the fight with negative and DB. Then a huge clan rushed in and cleared us. I can\'t remember who but i think it was CP or CT.

EF Started: 24

EF Ended: 15 before CT/CP rushed.

DB Started: 20+?

DB Ended: 10+ before CT/CP rushed

Negative Started: 25+?

Negative Ended: 15+ before CT/CP rushed

Chaotic Started: 10+?

Chaotic Ended: 0 in battlefield

efheader20.png

After that long ass fight, we regrouped once again and went out with a 28 strong EF members. Before heading out, we scouted negative at hills, so we rushed up to the hills and went to the sperm hills, finding they were warring zenith. We killed couple negative then they ranned to 1v1, then we rushed into Zenith. Then, Chaotic rushed in behind us, so we regrouped at sperm hills and started to snipe them. Then CP rushed in and the battlefield was cleared with only CP left in it.

EF Started: 28

EF Ended: 19 before CP came

Z Started: 26

Z Ended: 15 before CP came

CH started: 15?

CH Ended: few before cp came

efheader20.png

After that we went out again with a nice 25+ and had a pkri with BV. BV brought there favorite ally\'s fatality and cleared us at maze.

efheader20.png

[-Videos-]

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

For our Sunday trip today, EF peaked at 27 and went out to have a fun f2p pk trip. We started the trip out by having a surprise attack on BV at sperm hills. We took control of the sperm hills quickly and cleared BV with ease.

EF Started: 24

EF Ended: 24

BV Started: 18

BV Ended: 0

efheader20.png

After that we started to hop to massers world and a clan called "DMK" rushed us. We both had similar cape so the war was very confusing but EF ended up winning and DMK got cleared.

EF Started: 22

EF Ended: 19

DMK Started: 25-30

DMK Ended: 0 in the battlefield

efheader20.png

After the fight with DMK, we started to walk around and pk, kill some rune noobs, and get some loots. Then, Malice approached us with a pkri so we went bank and restock our supply and get pray then head out and rushed Malice at sperm hills. The fight went pretty well until we started to get drop one by one and eventually lost the war.

EF Started: 15

EF Ended: 0

Malice Started: 14

Malice Ended: 11

efheader20.png

We asked them for a rematch and they gladly accepted. We headed out and defend at maze then Malice rushed in and the war got dragged into the heart of the maze. The fight was going well and we dropped malice one by one and took the win.

EF Started: 17

EF Ended: 13

M Started: 15

M Ended: 0

efheader20.png

[-Videos-]

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

110226212011.png

You got cleared by us on the sperm with 3-4 running away. We chased you all the way to ca where you made a regroup where only 3-4 of our clan could attack.

See you next weekend and maybe a fight at dwarfs? :thumbsup:

110226212011.png

You got cleared by us on the sperm with 3-4 running away. We chased you all the way to ca where you made a regroup where only 3-4 of our clan could attack.

See you next weekend and maybe a fight at dwarfs? :thumbsup:

If you read the topic, we dragged you guys into CA where we warred there and CP rushed in.

And if you look at the pictre, not the mini map, we still have 10, and you can see one of our rank saying ef in so we can drag you into CA.

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

Never intended on teaming, just If you pull 33 on a saturday why do you need to team with lp? pretty much all the clans where after you for that very reason it's why everyone got on you first, then carried on with the cluster, also on your vid now you have said you lost the fight, mind editting it so it doesnt say "after I died DB + Negative got cleared".

Goodjob on your trip, maybe next week we can get a run in with simply Negative vs EF, with no LP there.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Never intended on teaming, just If you pull 33 on a saturday why do you need to team with lp? pretty much all the clans where after you for that very reason it's why everyone got on you first, then carried on with the cluster, also on your vid now you have said you lost the fight, mind editting it so it doesnt say "after I died DB + Negative got cleared".

Goodjob on your trip, maybe next week we can get a run in with simply Negative vs EF, with no LP there.

LP was all 40-50s with 9 people and had no ventrilo communication. We only letted them come so we can bs them for some free loot but instead we saw VD and scouted you in 1v1 so we let them stay ^^. We also asked you several time for a pkri but u always decline and sit back and crashes our wars.

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

LP was all 40-50s with 9 people and had no ventrilo communication. We only letted them come so we can bs them for some free loot but instead we saw VD and scouted you in 1v1 so we let them stay ^^. We also asked you several time for a pkri but u always decline and sit back and crashes our wars.

I spoke to trent several times asking him for a 1v1, telling him if he ditches lp ill set up a pkri, he declined. No other person spoke to me about a pkri. Also considering my account on your forums has been deleted by one of you guys, and your warlord told me to declare, is my newest declaration being accepted?

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

I spoke to trent several times asking him for a 1v1, telling him if he ditches lp ill set up a pkri, he declined. No other person spoke to me about a pkri. Also considering my account on your forums has been deleted by one of you guys, and your warlord told me to declare, is my newest declaration being accepted?

WTF are you talking about. After the first fight, we kicked all LP and only had EF. We asked you several time for pkri but mafia keep declining and crashes our war all day.

Everyone have the right to use our forum, but when we gave you the warning to stop, and you didn't, we simply banned you since you kept trying to flame us. And if you really wanna war us, accept our matched preps once in a while to prove that you guys are not about numbers. You have a memberlist of +20 and declare a full out but decline all our prep. Maybe when our memberlist are even, we will accept.

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

why would we full out a clan that has 22+ members on us on there ml ?

cghiz.png

Click my signature

Negative is all about numbers. Go accept our matched prep or wait till we have the same memberlist then we can full out?

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly

Ask your warlord? he told me too l0l.

And maybe speak to Trent first, I asked him for a pkri without LP, and he ignored me. I'm done with this topic maybe we can see you next week without you guys having a joint trip.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png