Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP push for P2P

Solo

156e03s.png

Ending up on top yesterday wasn't enough for us, peaking at 110 people on Saturday we knew we'd pull great today, and it was great indeed as we peaked at 91 people ready to do work in P2P. Also.. This trip was especially dedicated to my council leak Toxic Slay who gained 30M today for giving me MM locs, thanks cutie :)

Decent trip for us, pretty relaxing no serious fights. See you all (except eop lol they dont even try to compete in p2p) tomorrow.

gatinhobanheira.gif

eoptube.png

156e03s.png

Eruption of Pures vs Mayhem Makers

Eruption of Pures Starting: 90

Mayhem Makers Starting: 95

With MM hopping to full worlds it was difficult to get a proper fight. Our scouts told us MM had crashed Foe vs Fi at hills so we worked our way down from chaos dwarves after they accepted our run in and never came. The fight was even tbh.. till our great returning turned the fight around and gave EoP the advantage. I saw a few HF sniping me personally but I'm not gonna stress about it, not like it doesn't happen occasionally. Thanks for the fight MM.

Eruption of Pures Ending: 55

Mayhem Makers Ending: like 5 kids running away

110227220455.png

110227170946.png

110227171648.png

110227140750.png

110227171015.png

110227171217.png

eop.png

110227142105.png

156e03s.png

Eruption of Pures vs Mayhem Makers

Eruption of Pures Starting: 83

Mayhem Makers Starting: 85

We heard MM was south of ruins at the bone yard spread, so we spread out in a different world and logged in. Rushed through graveyard from the west and hit the MM at boneyard, they retreated west after a while and went up bh bank waiting for us to run up so they can gwas us, but we stayed south and waited till some eop returned from 18 ports. Having everyone in range, we decided to rush up the stairs and fight MM, at first we were loosing due to obvious reasons, but once again, the great returning helped us alot till we turned the fight around.. As the fight was coming to an end, Foe rushed and got some loot from both sides. Not alot of pics for this fight but video will be up soon.

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~60

Mayhem Makers Ending: like 10-15 in crater

110227224607.png

022711153606001.png

110227174305.png

110227174502.png

eopz.png

#clan-eop

www.eop-rs.com

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u forgot to add foe starting + ending opts

(the clan u teamed with during the whole trip)

nice to see another clan competeing in p2p though.

shame we cant get clean fights in deep wild instead of low wild fights with constant crashing

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

shame we cant get clean fights in deep wild instead of low wild fights with constant crashing

looks like MM got gwas'd in F2P & P2P this week,

gj EOP

please take a look back at this topic tomorrow to see if they have video proof of them winning. Lol

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

I see no foe in the first fight pics therefore you argument is invalid

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

lol so much bs in this topic

in second fight wen u rushed up u got clearedc and gwassed out then foe rushed in to crash wen u were cleared

gf

foeoptlp

Lmfao I'm going to guess and say u have some kind of disability. The vid will prove all

qOY7v.png

looks like MM got gwas'd in F2P & P2P this week,

gj EOP

please take a look back at this topic tomorrow to see if they have video proof of them winning. Lol

With the video proof of your clan's **** tactics of returning and claiming fake wins in f2p exposed in yesterday's trip video, I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't a vid today either

lol so much bs in this topic

in second fight wen u rushed up u got clearedc and gwassed out then foe rushed in to crash wen u were cleared

gf

foeoptlp

Lmfao I'm going to guess and say u have some kind of disability. The vid will prove all

waiting on it, clearly ~60 mm walking down to edge to see foe and eop camped at edge bridge is a win for you

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

u didnt read the topic obviously because we mentioned that they ran in at bh idk what their opts were but u were basically already cleared...and for the fight at hills i didnt see a single foe member there just u dying and running into single...but gf lads...and to the kids say gl eop in p2p i lol @ you

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world