Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers Vs Le World | P2P Sunday Domination

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gratz on "scouting" or world out of 160 worlds that makes sense lol

We have the most high tech scouting systems available in the entire clanning world, equipped with a powerful world bot that accurately and swiftly tracks the amount of people gained and people lost in each world, it is quite simple for our leaders to pinpoint the exact locations of all fleeing clans. In retrospect, your spy probably should have came to today's trip, for he would have been quite the asset in your numerous flees from the undisputed #1, first and last pure clan. Alas, the better clan won today and will continue to win without one motivational topic, without one set of sign ups, and without needing to lift a finger to defeat the ever growing adamant alliance. The simple truth is that you never have and never will be able to compete to the first and last pure clan. The most honorable clan will always win and this has been proven time and time again and has been proven once again today. All in all, thanks for the mystic and better luck next time.

=]

Game

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

gj mm gz on #1 today and yesderday

CP recognizes

MM #1, go get em

Fi recognizes

WHY CAN'T THE "PURE" CLAN EOP RECOGNIZE?

110 with no signups, obviously #1.

herpie deripe

We have the most high tech scouting systems available in the entire clanning world, equipped with a powerful world bot that accurately and swiftly tracks the amount of people gained and people lost in each world, it is quite simple for our leaders to pinpoint the exact locations of all fleeing clans. In retrospect, your spy probably should have came to today's trip, for he would have been quite the asset in your numerous flees from the undisputed #1, first and last pure clan. Alas, the better clan won today and will continue to win without one motivational topic, without one set of sign ups, and without needing to lift a finger to defeat the ever growing adamant alliance. The simple truth is that you never have and never will be able to compete to the first and last pure clan. The most honorable clan will always win and this has been proven time and time again and has been proven once again today. All in all, thanks for the mystic and better luck next time.

=]

EOP has a topic about spying on their applications... maybe they are close to us hehe

MM #1 F2P and P2p

Kings of the World

Again, CP recognizes

b4nkr0ll 4ft3r b4nkr0ll b1g m0n3y 1 l1k3 1t

billion gps on my mind 100k at a time homie

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

GJ MM, got the better of TLP today.

Grats on pull.

@ EOP (If that was in a private channel with access) if your name is one in the mIRC query window, hope you have SK logs enabled or mIRC and check logs for that kids mIRC nick -> hostmark -> source -> leak.

Once agian grats on today.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

GJ MM, got the better of TLP today.

Grats on pull.

@ EOP (If that was in a private channel with access) if your name is one in the mIRC query window, hope you have SK logs enabled or mIRC and check logs for that kids mIRC nick -> hostmark -> source -> leak.

Once agian grats on today.

Was Goop's video lol

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

=]

okay, as a creative writing major i have to say that you've got quite the text voice. on the contrary, i've come to the realization that 8/10 of MM's pw topics for weekend trips are packed full of lies. you boys have numbers, thats indisputable, but what you lack is kids that actually know what the **** they're doing. MM is the oldest pure clan (i think?) and the first one to catch the eye (not to mention the flamboyant pink cape & hat combo) of a pure when he/she decides to join a clan. furthermore, the proclamation of "#1 pure clan" seems a bit skewed to me. sure you pull 110 to sundays without signups (major ups for that to be honest), but you are 100% wrong in saying that MM is the #1 pure clan. tlp rolling in hot motherfuckers, hide your kids.

talk slick and get your neck slit quick

Hahhahahhaha idiots told you I wasn't the spy. TLP continues to get 1 banged week after week.

Good job MM.

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

=]

whoever tl;dr's this for me gets 1m

=]

whoever tl;dr's this for me gets 1m

mm #1

that's all you'll ever need to know lilguy

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

=]

okay, as a creative writing major i have to say that you've got quite the text voice. on the contrary, i've come to the realization that 8/10 of MM's pw topics for weekend trips are packed full of lies. you boys have numbers, thats indisputable, but what you lack is kids that actually know what the **** they're doing. MM is the oldest pure clan (i think?) and the first one to catch the eye (not to mention the flamboyant pink cape & hat combo) of a pure when he/she decides to join a clan. furthermore, the proclamation of "#1 pure clan" seems a bit skewed to me. sure you pull 110 to sundays without signups (major ups for that to be honest), but you are 100% wrong in saying that MM is the #1 pure clan. tlp rolling in hot motherfuckers, hide your kids.

umadbro?

sure u can pull some numbers but r inconsistent

and wen u have eop+foe+zenith+ctrl+tlp all after u what can u do?

Good job TLP.

The fight vs you @ 50s was also good fun.

=]

umadbro?

naw not mad just thought i'd point out a few things. and how do you justify tlp being after you? or foe? foe didnt even touch you, they had like 40 kids. and you guys crashed our fight vs fi. no one was "after you" exempting eop. and yea we are a little inconsistent sometimes, but i assure you 100% in a p2p fullout, we would make you look like a bunch of 6 year old girls. and hey, maybe then you'll have a good reason to wear all that pink.

Good job TLP.

=]

umadbro?

naw not mad just thought i'd point out a few things. and how do you justify tlp being after you? or foe? foe didnt even touch you, they had like 40 kids. and you guys crashed our fight vs fi. no one was "after you" exempting eop. and yea we are a little inconsistent sometimes, but i assure you 100% in a p2p fullout, we would make you look like a bunch of 6 year old girls. and hey, maybe then you'll have a good reason to wear all that pink.

I hope you declare, would be very fun. :)

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Good job TLP.

=]

umadbro?

then y havent u asked for one yet...

and look at goops vid and stop at a point with text to see ur cody kid saying "if u need help ask" I alrdy took pics of foe/z and cbf with u guys too look for urself and learn the alrdy old news

why havent i? because i dont have the authority to do that. if i was a rank i would most definitely love to. i think my point got misconstrued though, i have no beef with mm whatsoever. all i was saying is that alot of the **** in the description of the day is nonsense. but yeah a p2p fullout would be great fun, wouldn't miss it for the world

why havent i? because i dont have the authority to do that. if i was a rank i would most definitely love to. i think my point got misconstrued though, i have no beef with mm whatsoever. all i was saying is that alot of the **** in the description of the day is nonsense. but yeah a p2p fullout would be great fun, wouldn't miss it for the world

I like straight talk :thumbsup:

tl;dr all bark no bite

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

So many tele noobs and addy today lol, but gj guys. As the number 1 pure clan of the entire universe, it's our duty to make sure we put lame clans in their place. Time and time again we do this, that's why I'm MM son, us against the world.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

y havent ur leaders asked for one yet then??