Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers Vs Le World | P2P Sunday Domination

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why havent i? because i dont have the authority to do that. if i was a rank i would most definitely love to. i think my point got misconstrued though, i have no beef with mm whatsoever. all i was saying is that alot of the **** in the description of the day is nonsense. but yeah a p2p fullout would be great fun, wouldn't miss it for the world

y havent ur leaders asked for one yet then??

i don't know, feel free to ask.

talk slick and get your neck slit quick

why havent i? because i dont have the authority to do that. if i was a rank i would most definitely love to. i think my point got misconstrued though, i have no beef with mm whatsoever. all i was saying is that alot of the **** in the description of the day is nonsense. but yeah a p2p fullout would be great fun, wouldn't miss it for the world

I like straight talk :thumbsup:

the irony

one of the most epic vids i have ever seen and one of best trips ive ever went to gf world...

wut isnt on vid is last fight where eop call foe cuz they r losing

epic music. and makes me want a pak yak.

loool, obviously getting cleared at 7:35 in your own video and moments after that when 13th and others return u all bailed out from the fight which left us all alone at hills clearing off CO with 20 or so people.

Ya might wanna edit the vid where it says HF + MM vs All Crashers, it was only tlp on the battlefield, which you teamed on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z6oZQOnutQ...player_embedded

and to compare vids, 13th died at 3:10 on our vid based on when i seen him die on his vid.. also look what happened moments after that, throughout 3:10 and duration of when 13th returned he avoided hills along with rest of MM, which shows MM cleared completely OFF the battlefield because you couldn't take the heat and had no other choice but to run and run and run. And it just left us there to kill that lil clan CO. :rolleyes:

take your time and visualize, gf mm.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

jonty only said we need foe to come up coz they weren't getting enough loot from you guys trololololo

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Gratz on "scouting" or world out of 160 worlds that makes sense lol

Hahhahahhaha idiots told you I wasn't the spy. TLP continues to get 1 banged week after week.

Good job MM.

i told em too when they asked me yo!

@Dirty Thirty, as a profound major in online argument studies and psychological interwebs behavior; I believe you are pretty mad, why? Because of an unnecessary text wall which has caused further embarrassment to the all mighty clan in which you "represent." Yes, you are right, MM is the oldest pure clan (the 1st), and does pull an unprecedented amount of warriors, however; you fail to observe the knowledge in which these mighty warriors have been vigorously bombarded with. At the home of the Mighty, and I repeat, Mighty, Mayhem Makers - we make it our destiny (yes - Manifest Destiny) to breed the most knowledged, skilled, and mature Player Killers and Members, whichever suits you best. You have most certainly underestimated the power of the pink side.

pinkside.png

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

loool, obviously getting cleared at 7:35 in your own video and moments after that when 13th and others return u all bailed out from the fight which left us all alone at hills clearing off CO with 20 or so people.

Ya might wanna edit the vid where it says HF + MM vs All Crashers, it was only tlp on the battlefield, which you teamed on.

and to compare vids, 13th died at 3:10 on our vid based on when i seen him die on his vid.. also look what happened moments after that, throughout 3:10 and duration of when 13th returned he avoided hills along with rest of MM, which shows MM cleared completely OFF the battlefield because you couldn't take the heat and had no other choice but to run and run and run. And it just left us there to kill that lil clan CO. :rolleyes:

and how many clans were in that cluster kid?

visualize this idiot u crashed our fight I CBF ur wall pf text next time ask for a clean fight and watch ur sht get rocked

btw gratz gack on99hp

and how many clans were in that cluster kid?

Foe and Fi dipped out along time ago idiot, which left us there with control killing returners at 18 portals. But don't use ct as an excuse we both had similiar opts, actually you had a good +10 on us, which meansssss the clan that could hold there grounds longest and do most damage would determine the winner because it was basically impossible for returners to come and who was that that did it? E O P CUHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

2jhqs.png

visualize this idiot u crashed our fight I CBF ur wall pf text next time ask for a clean fight and watch ur sht get rocked

btw gratz gack on99hp

You accepted our run in and never came..

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

btw gratz gack on99hp

are you stupid kid?

110227220455.png

we were set up and ready. but you guys bailed out and wanted to crash foe and fi but we came and cleared you anyways. so it was a win/win situation.

2jhqs.png

Woop after 2 fights we had low opts and food when u crashed and with zenith camping our returnees as ur vid shows as well as ctrl at 18 port it was 150v110 and then tlp comes as well tldr mm#1 and u can't say **** that can go gainst this

thumb_gbehh_idiot_card.jpg

2jhqs.png

Woop after 2 fights we had low opts and food when u crashed and with zenith camping our returnees as ur vid shows as well as ctrl at 18 port it was 150v110 and then tlp comes as well tldr mm#1 and u can't say **** that can go gainst this

thumb_gbehh_idiot_card.jpg

so heated

you take this to a next level

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

Part where you put " Hf + MM vs All crashers its just tlp lol, we (EOP) went to bank our loot at dung bank XD

we were about to head back but tlp was overpowered by hf+mm and they ended.

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png