Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Importance of ranks

Jet

I think the pure world would be better off without PW. Ingame recruiting, using youtube, irc etc. just instead of the few pw apps. The few who want to talk nicely to clans will find a way to, the trolls/flamers will stay on their own clan forums = all happy.

9ftifd.png

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there was no central community (Pure Warfare), the majority of flame and hostility between clans would end - because there would be nowhere for it to take place. However, the pure world would crumble. Having a home for all clans to talk is what brings many recruits to clans, brings guides and help to pures, etc. It's got it's ups and it's down.

No offence but it dosnt have it's ups really, it dosnt recruit people to clans as most people find out about pw because they were in a clan that posted on here. I'm sure maybe one or two people have read the pure guides but I know most people dont use them, they view the guides on there own forums or go to tip.it/runehq.

However without pw the pure world would most certainly not be as urmm.... Colourful. But it certainly wouldn't crumble because the only people who use this site are the over zealous clan members.

If there was no central community (Pure Warfare), the majority of flame and hostility between clans would end - because there would be nowhere for it to take place. However, the pure world would crumble. Having a home for all clans to talk is what brings many recruits to clans, brings guides and help to pures, etc. It's got it's ups and it's down.

the problem with pure warfare is the warfare

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

I didn't intend this topic to be about pure warfare. Though on an added note, I absolutely agree more fun would come back into clanning without forums for every clan to flame eachother on.

There are ups and downs about having forums like these. Main problem is that the downs outway the ups big time. I could count 120 flamebait/troll/spam/racist/careless comments before I could find a single innocently constructive post.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

I didn't intend this topic to be about pure warfare. Though on an added note, I absolutely agree more fun would come back into clanning without forums for every clan to flame eachother on.

There are ups and downs about having forums like these. Main problem is that the downs outway the ups big time. I could count 120 flamebait/troll/spam/racist/careless comments before I could find a single innocently constructive post.

I seriously can't say this enough.

It is the people who post on Pure Warfare, not Pure Warfare that causes this. People are still going to talk **** about other clans, and flame other clans via IRC or the other clans forums. It is clearly against our rules to flame/bait on our boards, but the immaturity level of people in pure clans now-a-days is at an all time low.

Obviously I'm defending PW because I'm a staff member, but also because I understand you can't blame PW for the way that people act. We don't have propoganda or advertisements out there saying "Come here and talk ****!" We try and make the most enjoyable community for everyone, but of course there are **** ups that have to come along and ruin the fun for the people who can be sensible and mature around others with different opinions.

TL;DR

People are immature, and don't follow board rules

Flame is easy seen because of above ^

Without PW, flame would be on IRC/Scape/Clan Forums

People will always talk **** and flame/bait

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

It is the people who post on Pure Warfare, not Pure Warfare that causes this. People are still going to talk **** about other clans, and flame other clans via IRC or the other clans forums. It is clearly against our rules to flame/bait on our boards, but the immaturity level of people in pure clans now-a-days is at an all time low.

Obviously I'm defending PW because I'm a staff member, but also because I understand you can't blame PW for the way that people act. We don't have propoganda or advertisements out there saying "Come here and talk ****!" We try and make the most enjoyable community for everyone, but of course there are **** ups that have to come along and ruin the fun for the people who can be sensible and mature around others with different opinions.

TL;DR

Without PW flame would be heavily reduced.

Irc flaming = kb/akick/+m

RS flaming = private > friends

Clan forums = Forum ban/mute, doubt people would flame there too, most are too lazy to go trough register stage.

Just be honest, this site doesn't add anything, only has downsides. I know u mods can't do a thing bout it, but u have the ability to close it/shut it down, and prevent a lot of **** in the pure world.

Just my opinion

9ftifd.png

what i hate about today is all the adamant, the turmoil, clans teaming up, etc.

but ofc fake topics, trolls, n **** are also getting very demoralizing and makes you want to quit using these forums.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

TL;DR

Clan forums = Forum ban/mute, doubt people would flame there too, most are too lazy to go trough register stage.

Just be honest, this site doesn't add anything, only has downsides. I know u mods can't do a thing bout it, but u have the ability to close it/shut it down, and prevent a lot of **** in the pure world.

Just my opinion

The site helps a lot to many pures IMO and is growing and improving in a good way. You can never take away the flame/bait/trolls but I think the advantages of this forum are weighed more than the disadvantages.

I think taking out the "Clan Warfare" section of the website and deleting the "Top Pure Clan List" topic would help to calm the community down. If PW tried to disassociate itself with ranks but kept the rest of the site open, the majority of the flames would stop and clan pking would become much more like it was pre-08. However, the abundance of immature idiots coming into the community (specifically from one clan) would probably disagree with this as they have no other purpose in life but to troll on the internet.

4Fdyf.png

zany didnt get warn and nathan did for the same thing

and our saturday topic got closed and we still don't kno why

expected

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

I think taking out the "Clan Warfare" section of the website and deleting the "Top Pure Clan List" topic would help to calm the community down. If PW tried to disassociate itself with ranks but kept the rest of the site open, the majority of the flames would stop and clan pking would become much more like it was pre-08. However, the abundance of immature idiots coming into the community (specifically from one clan) would probably disagree with this as they have no other purpose in life but to troll on the internet.

lets be honest here, without the clan section pure warfare would be dead. there are very few non related clan discussions on the forums

Proud civilian of Cake Town

thunderbannerbh1.jpg

TL;DR

Just my opinion

I like you

#clan-eop apps r open

Retired

Maxed Zerker - B iohazard

Maxed 30 Defence - Devin

In 2004 there was no community forums for people to act stupid on, there was much less flaming, and much less hatred shown towards one another. I agree with P0ke, community forums turns everything into flame wars. We'd all be better off using our owns clans forums and thats it.

Because people can't register on your clans forums :thumbsup:

People obviously want a central place to communicate with other pures; however, most pures can't seem to control themselves. Look for instance at RSC, loads of main clans frequent that site, but they're not immature and full of idiots. If you didn't get my correlation, it's the people who use PW, not PW.

Your argument is invalid, EoP uses RSC.

Retired

Maxed Zerker - B iohazard

Maxed 30 Defence - Devin