Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Importance of ranks

Jet

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think taking out the "Clan Warfare" section of the website and deleting the "Top Pure Clan List" topic would help to calm the community down. If PW tried to disassociate itself with ranks but kept the rest of the site open, the majority of the flames would stop and clan pking would become much more like it was pre-08. However, the abundance of immature idiots coming into the community (specifically from one clan) would probably disagree with this as they have no other purpose in life but to troll on the internet.

lets be honest here, without the clan section pure warfare would be dead. there are very few non related clan discussions on the forums

I'm not saying take out clan discussion, just stop clans from posting saturday/sunday topics as a lot of them purposely contain fake information so they can troll and take out the top clan list.

4Fdyf.png

I didn't intend this topic to be about pure warfare. Though on an added note, I absolutely agree more fun would come back into clanning without forums for every clan to flame eachother on.

There are ups and downs about having forums like these. Main problem is that the downs outway the ups big time. I could count 120 flamebait/troll/spam/racist/careless comments before I could find a single innocently constructive post.

I seriously can't say this enough.

It is the people who post on Pure Warfare, not Pure Warfare that causes this. People are still going to talk **** about other clans, and flame other clans via IRC or the other clans forums. It is clearly against our rules to flame/bait on our boards, but the immaturity level of people in pure clans now-a-days is at an all time low.

Obviously I'm defending PW because I'm a staff member, but also because I understand you can't blame PW for the way that people act. We don't have propoganda or advertisements out there saying "Come here and talk ****!" We try and make the most enjoyable community for everyone, but of course there are **** ups that have to come along and ruin the fun for the people who can be sensible and mature around others with different opinions.

TL;DR

People are immature, and don't follow board rules

Flame is easy seen because of above ^

Without PW, flame would be on IRC/Scape/Clan Forums

People will always talk **** and flame/bait

Without PW flame would be heavily reduced.

Irc flaming = kb/akick/+m

RS flaming = private > friends

Clan forums = Forum ban/mute, doubt people would flame there too, most are too lazy to go trough register stage.

Just be honest, this site doesn't add anything, only has downsides. I know u mods can't do a thing bout it, but u have the ability to close it/shut it down, and prevent a lot of **** in the pure world.

Just my opinion

The site helps a lot to many pures IMO and is growing and improving in a good way. You can never take away the flame/bait/trolls but I think the advantages of this forum are weighed more than the disadvantages.

Would have been nice to see what u mean with that this site is helping a lot of pures. There are only a few good guides on these forums, they get introduced to the rotten world of pures which ***** at eachother every third post, they see clans do everything to make the other make worse, trying to debate of every clan's win or loss, just to make their own clan look better. I highly doubt that a random pure, who joins these forums to try to find a clan to have fun in, will think that it helps him, or that he feels he entered to have some fun talking with other pures. And well just look at the recruit me section, all pures who left another clan searching a new clan, almost to none new pures who found this site, and wanted to join a clan.

You can take away the flame/bait/trolls, close this site. Simple as that. Most people have the clanmembers they like added of out other clans, and honestly this forum isnt a forum where people meet up, and chill, from all over the pure world. If mods see that the only things this forum provides are flaming/trolling and bitchin' all around, even if they can't do a thing bout it, then they should just be honest with theirselves, and close this ****, for the good of all the pures.

9ftifd.png

I personally like the competition, it creates another element to the game.

But the rivalries get taken too far, and flaming and trolling occurs, which i admit i enjoy, but know deep down people who do it are cunts.

The fact that people team realllllly annoys me, its supposed to be your clan, not 2vs2.

If you want a 2vs2 League go create a topic, don't team on sundays/saturdays when other clans are on their own.

If you look at last Sunday Control had 40 People, and wanted to fight Zenith who gad 8-9 DB Members.

Zenith didnt fight, and so Control went down to about 29-30 people and Zenith dropped opts and lost DB Members too.

In the end it resulted in Control + CH vs Z+DB.

Wasn't really necesary, and caused flame. (No Flaming intended in past 3 sentences)

Stuff like that should be stopped :/

Kinda offtopic but meh.

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png

• 4 weeks later...

To be honest the flaming/trolling via forums is the least of the worries....

Since when is it acceptable to call someones parents because of a video game?

Hacking phishing and ddosing is what has made 2011 and the past year or two so incredibly sad.

Yes if you phish, RAT and ddos vents/individuals then you are a *** that takes this game way to srsly. Lighten up it's a video game for ***** sake.

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly