Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tribulation P2P Sunday

Roman

Yea Will I doubt we'll close then open again with a guy who composed a theme song for us leading but we're trying!

Also to those who are flaming the crashes, NOBODY ACCEPTS OUR RUN INS SO WE GOTTA LET OFF SOME STEAM[/angry]

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jlanes a ginger, and a whale, you forgot that part

lol? 0ynxx you once told me in IR u've never kissed a girl or been out of the house, not even trolling =s Confirm?

once i saw your pic and you were a ginger and a whale, not even trolling =s, Confirm?

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

And a retired offensive lineman but I think that could also fall under the category of whale.

:D

he could be a long-distance runner but hes still a whale

#irclan - where banter happens

lol? 0ynxx you once told me in IR u've never kissed a girl or been out of the house, not even trolling =s Confirm?

once i saw your pic and you were a ginger and a whale, not even trolling =s, Confirm?

Hes not even a ginger, it's a joke I made up. Stop trying so hard, haven't kisssed a girl and your like 18? What a life!

2meu981.jpg

Hes not even a ginger, it's a joke I made up. Stop trying so hard, haven't kisssed a girl and your like 18? What a life!

2meu981.jpg

i kissed a girl , and im 17, but seriously he showed a ton of pics and he was a ginger, and a whale, I'm not even trolling =s, confirm?

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

Matt when u actually get puss then flame bro, u

[.IR]HOTKEYING> whale

[T.R]JLane> u got kicked out of ur house

[T.R]JLane> ur parents dont love u

[T.R]JLane> L0L

is the homeless shelter treating u well with your library card for computer access willturb?

110128181546.png

2meu981.jpg

how bout u lil guy :teehee:

not flaming, asking a question thats relative to the topic, since its in your pictures, but now i have confirmed it, =s not even trolling

OT: Gj posting 1000 times on your own topic within 2 pages (called hyperbole), and beating clans etc.

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

not flaming, asking a question thats relative to the topic, since its in your pictures, but now i have confirmed it, =s not even trolling

OT: Gj posting 1000 times on your own topic within 2 pages (called hyperbole), and beating clans etc.

thnx 4 helping bump our topic m8, now go outside and see the beautiful sky for the first time.

Failed troll attempt REJECTED

110128181546.png