Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Defence? Defense?

Tbh if i was to do this with chaotic i think it would be a success considering from 03-08 i was in Main clans being Warlord of The Rising being elite in Damage Inc Member of divine Forces Tunescape exodus Envy and hundred more. Pure leading and main leading IS 100% different and if you kept the same style as you do with pures then your clan would get demolished. Main wars focus on a Main "group" which hits the others main groups then you have your Snipers who pick off known callers and or fall in leaders. 90% of the time Main wars have all styles off or a limit on snipers. Aswell as you cant just spam and clear some one it takes alot of practice spamming get quick binds watching where the person is and knowing how to hybrid your amour if your blasting. Main calling goes something like this "get a bind get a bind get a bind stay on soandso tr tr tr tr tr he is getting dicked ok he is down Tr fall in" and u move to a new location and look for a new pile. and the tempo of a main war is so quick the calling is at a 100 mph and its prob one of the funniest ways to war. aswell as Main wars dont just end when u clear them you have a hour to fight at the end of the hour who ever has the most in the fall in wins.

Good topic!

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..