Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotics Preping Thursday!

Duval

Good to see Ch competing with clans in their own league instead of stepping up and getting stomped on like they used to:P

Competition is so easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy now in the med scene, want to open up a new clan bro?

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Yes please make a NEW CLAN! so i can shut it down for 6 months str8 till u get ppl to merge into you.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Yes please make a NEW CLAN! so i can shut it down for 6 months str8 till u get ppl to merge into you.

You're cockiness was Choatics downfall last time around, don't let it happen again.

People closed into us cause we were such a ******* powerhouse in the med scene. LOL :)

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

you don't wanna play this game with us, ask cpr. They tried posting all their wins over ir from youtube. It was like 80% miniwars lol. I'm sure it would be the same for you. Then we posted like 10 videos of us beating them 90% bh/pvp 10% preps.

What's it like having an unsuccesful clan? What's it like being a no-namer? What's it like being nothing. lol. Just give up duval, your just another kid trying to "make it" in an online game. Atleast dream about good things irl like getting shreaded and having sex with lots of fembots

#irclan - where banter happens

Ch is going to make a Comeback,

And believe me, when the storm comes, its going to be big

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

Duval you are so full of **** it's funny; `Blue came to me and asked for a CLAN WARS event; never once did he even mention anything about the wilderness... Why lie just tell your members the truth... you have to fight LPCs because you can't contend in the MPC bracket, your clan has been open for over a year with a minor closure due to you getting kicked from your clan for being a herpderp.

So please Duval quit lying; and go get kicked from your own clan again.

OT: Thanks for the fun fights Chaotic; you are right they were semi-flame free because no one in EF flamed.

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly