Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM P2P Sunday - Another 100+ Pull

Toxic SlaY

Damn, hf got some good loot!

Darkness Reigns ~ Mental Peace

sakyuya.png

"My strength has been tested. I wear the scars that prove." - All That Remains

"If we fail following our hearts, can you blame us?" - Atreyu

"These Demons will never leave me. But I control them, not the other way around." - We Came As Romans

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the video when I got on (wasn't at the trip). Hard to believe FOE pulled 90 out of a 92 ML. Hiding a few MLs once again I take it.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Or it is to do with the fact we have over 30 applicants at the moment and we dont accept them as easily as you do.

We killed a lot of mm today which was funny, we also hit control/cp before any "big clan" was out so hmmm.

We had a decent trip, killed a lot and tbh, we dicked mm in single was hilarious. The amount that died in multi was even better though mugs rofl.

You also cannot use an excuse saying you wont fight us.. we had around 80 at the point u came out and u lot had like 95-100 yet you were scared to come and attack us, scared to attack us up bh, scared sw stairs.. i aint waiting around forever for you to grow some balls and attack us with 15 more people.

All in all all my memnbers and i can see from your topic how **** your trip was lol and how much we did you. We can walk away laughing where as you seem a little steaming, we also get to laugh coz u called hf to single.. a new low, its quality. You make our weekends time and time again.

Now reply with something i wont read =]

p.s.

110313234434.png

read the cc, seems like richard cant handle a real clan at all.

#TEAM-WALLI

All in all all my memnbers and i can see from your topic how **** your trip was lol and how much we did you. We can walk away laughing where as you seem a little steaming, we also get to laugh coz u called hf to single.. a new low, its quality. You make our weekends time and time again.

p.s.

110313234434.png

110313144431.png

keep lieing too yourself

some1 sent this to me after you guys ended, sympathized with em for awhile.

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

♥ TOXIC ♥ SLAY ♥

1 that is your spy.. this is 2011 no1 cares anymore toxic so you dont need to pretend its anything different lol. Your effort to pretend sum1 sent is cute though.

2 that kid cries over everything anyway, he most likely himself got raped so stereotypes his own failure. The majority of foe can confirm it was hilarious and we enjoyed laughing at your mums dieing in multi lol. Plus the amount we killed in single.

You can tell the clans who pk for topics, and those who pk for pking.

#TEAM-WALLI

p.s.

110313234434.png

110313144431.png

keep lieing too yourself

LLLLLLLLLLLL

got em'

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

1 that is your spy.. this is 2011 no1 cares anymore toxic so you dont need to pretend its anything different lol. Your effort to pretend sum1 sent is cute though.

2 that kid cries over everything anyway, he most likely himself got raped so stereotypes his own failure. The majority of foe can confirm it was hilarious and we enjoyed laughing at your mums dieing in multi lol. Plus the amount we killed in single.

wat happened bro

also tldr

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

♥ TOXIC ♥ SLAY ♥

yea i got 4 kills no death..bruce willis would had been the 5th, but I was brew down with no more food :(

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

Quoted for truth.

wat happened bro

also tldr

you won that one.

Richard, you reply grow some balls. Lol at you crying for help, new clan same member. LOL trash

#TEAM-WALLI

p.s.

110313234434.png

110313144431.png

keep lieing too yourself

LLLLLLLLLLLL

got em'

walli u spend so much time worrying about how mm's trip will be that u forget u have 80 members that are probably wanting to fight. We give you room to come down from bh but u dont and u hug single...i didnt see u guys killing"a lot of mm" since we cleared u in 1v1. Start worrying about u own clans actions seeing as they had to hop to 2 different full worlds as well to get away from us i would feel like **** if i were the one running

Walli you seem to be caring, I'm touched@

Dw mate we still friends even though I'm in MM.

OT: FOE scared, and you mad br0. Should really focus on that full out vs massers lelelelel

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

Walli you seem to be caring, I'm touched@

Dw mate we still friends even though I'm in MM.

OT: FOE scared, and you mad br0. Should really focus on that full out vs massers lelelelel

You're not even in MM you just applied

Ride so more dick, just makes you look more bad than you already are hoppin on the mm wagon.

Know your roots...nuff nuff