Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Would you?

penguinz0

Would you join a clan newly opened, never met any of the staff or members in your life (maybe you have) but believe the clan has potential or would you rather join a clan that closed/opened a couple times, the staff have experience but not sure if they will stay long?

PM if you need assistance.

I actualyl had this dilema when I was joining. It was whether to join Malice which was reopening (a few friends in there) or Negative which had just openned (Mikey's friendly attitude was pretty damn convincing).

I ended up joining Negative because 1) It was more 60s-friendly; 2) Friendlier community.

But I gotta admit Malice has some of the funniest people around.

In general, I wouldn't join a clan spontaneously. I would register in a forum, look around and if I liked it I'd join, no matter how old/new the clan is.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

only join clans which i have friends in ;p

h

i would only join defiance cuz we p00n

I wouldn't really join a new clan...I'd say that's for kids who are just now getting into Pure clanning.

I'd only join a clan if I knew people in it tbh. No fun joining a clan where you know absolutely no one, no matter how good they are.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP