Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Eop]Gooper70

Cronic Ko

I'm not sure if many of you have ever got to follow a man like Gooper70...

I'm not sure if any of you have ever gotten a chance to be apart of the Eruption...

I'm not sure if any of you have ever had your ears blessed by the person who is calling for you...

I can proudly say i have to all three of those.

I wanted to take this time to talk about how much he means to me and why he his my.. well.... Role Model. Gooper70 Is hands down the best caller i have heard in my RS career Goop is a strong leader. He's not scared to get **** down however it needs to be done. He knows how to have a good time with the members and also when to be serious and lead EOP to another victory. Goop is like a tree, a rock, a "Jesus" if you may. I idol you and i can only wish that i turn out as good of a leader as you are one day.

You don't hear it enough but Thank You for all you do and Good Job. Keep moving forward Goop just keep moving forward.

-Max.<3

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

I'm not sure if any of you have gotten your topics locked...

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Oh

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"