Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

LPC/MPC WORLD WAR

Trile

efbanner.png

Today, we set out with a strong 31 pull and the only clan we wanted to fight today was Negative. We scouted negative in w61 walking up to sperm hills, so we hopped to w61 and went to sperm hills - waiting for them. Negative scout eventually saw us but they were still in 1v1 planning some dirty plan again. About 10 minutes later, like always they called DF to hit us on one side while they hit us the opposite side. DF rushed us from the north while negative rushed us from the south. The fight was pretty much one-sided so we retreated to singles.

EF Started/ended: 30/19

Negative+DF Started/ended: 60+/idk

efheader20.png

We were fed up with the negative and DF teaming BULLSHlT and luckily WAR pmed us to form a ally and then Strike Team asked for a ally since they are having a bad pull. Together us 3 formed a alliance called The Allies, while Negative, DF, And BV formed an alliance called The Central Power.

efheader20.png

Round 1. While we were still organizing the 3 clans, War was at dummies while ST was at edge and EF was a hut. Negative rushed into us and both of us fought and fought over for this small territory, then BV rushed in. Low on numbers and we were about to lose, WAR and ST rushes in and saved us from the central powers.

EF Started/Ended: 27/19

WAR+ST Started/ended: 40+/40+

Negative+BV Started/Ended: 40+/0

efheader20.png

Round 2. EF and ST walked together up to the hills hut then DF rushes us from south. About 10 seconds later Negative rushes in, then WAR rushed from south. The war dragged to the gap of the hills and eventually to sperm hills then south to CA.

The Allies Started/ended: 60+/50+

The Central Powers Started/Ended: 60+/0

efheader20.png

After we cleared those central powers scum at ca, we went inside to get pray then suddenly a group of zenith rushed in but they were low on number and we cleared them quickly. While looting, another small group, but this time was CT, rushed in. We eventually cleared them too, then we saw FOE hopping behind CA and dipped.

efheader20.png

Overall the trip was fun and hope ST/WAR had fun, too!

efheader20.png

[-Videos-]

efheader20.png

[-Pictures-]

*Note, the picture is in order of the person that is taking it.

110319143820.png

110319143911.png

110319144014.png

110319154613.png

110319154708.png

110319154712.png

110319155253z.png

110319194016.png

110319200349.png

110319200526.png

110319202438.png

110319204557.png

110319204636.png

110319204405.png

110319204504.png

110319204532v.png

110319204532.png

110319204549.png

110319204614.png

110319204643.png

110319204648.png

110319204733.png

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you honestly, and I mean HONESTLY think I'd team with a masser clan? Are you humanly sane? Something tells me otherwise.

See you tomorrow/next saturday, trust me.

watch the vid as df and negative, once again team against the mighty spartans :thumbsup:

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly

Do you honestly, and I mean HONESTLY think I'd team with a masser clan? Are you humanly sane? Something tells me otherwise.

See you tomorrow/next saturday, trust me.

watch the vid as df and negative, once again team against the mighty spartans :thumbsup:

the mighty spartans? Are you in 4th grade?

- nor defiance teamed with Bv, maybe since you run your mouth nonstop you should clear some spies bro. You let a MASSER clan put a spy in you, that's lmfao material.

You guys aren't worth my time, honestly. Hopefully you'll know what to do tomorrow bros

lol df and negative pathtic tbh to team vs us.

you got what you deserved in the end ;)

:wub:

negsig-5.png

You can't even spell, you're rather a idiot. We'll see next weekend as I said, maybe this time you won't get so butt hurt because you have 3000 spies in your clan and your staff is too brain dead to understand that. :S

You can't even spell, you're rather a idiot. We'll see next weekend as I said, maybe this time you won't get so butt hurt because you have 3000 spies in your clan and your staff is too brain dead to understand that. :S

we welcome spies :sorcerer:

negsig-5.png

Everything Mitch said +1

I really dunno if this topic is a troll or not but i suppose it's trile and we all know he has downsyndrome.

and lol'd @ having a spy in you from a masser clan

flash3:adamant

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Everything Mitch said +1

I really dunno if this topic is a troll or not but i suppose it's trile and we all know he has downsyndrome.

and lol'd @ having a spy in you from a masser clan

flash3:adamant

lol ;x negative is a troll :unsure:

negsig-5.png

looked like fun :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

stopped reading after the first paragraph.

We never intended on teaming with DF, I was scouting you, checking your opts then as I call a rush DF runs in, i aint gonna call that off just because they are hitting you. I'll come take some action.

However that doesnt put aside the fact you spent the next 1+ hours or so in your big team with WAR etc, Negative being the only one on there own.

But hey, whatever you need to tell your members right?

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Gj EF and yeah we came after Zenith since they hopped from us and we were like wtf lure? lol but it seems they were there but we only caught a few before they walked int yous at ca, we seen yous and ran lol as we were logging in all over to place to catch Z up :P

Gj EF and yeah we came after Zenith since they hopped from us and we were like wtf lure? lol but it seems they were there but we only caught a few before they walked int yous at ca, we seen yous and ran lol as we were logging in all over to place to catch Z up :P

oh that explain the confusion ^_^

negsig-5.png

stopped reading after the first paragraph.

We never intended on teaming with DF, I was scouting you, checking your opts then as I call a rush DF runs in, i aint gonna call that off just because they are hitting you. I'll come take some action.

However that doesnt put aside the fact you spent the next 1+ hours or so in your big team with WAR etc, Negative being the only one on there own.

But hey, whatever you need to tell your members right?

Yeah, somehow you and DF always rush at the same time and only attacked us. And we didn't spent a hour to get our "big team" ^^. We just gave them 200 noted cape and then left to hut where u hitted us :D

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com