Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Defiance P2P Pk Trip 3/20/11

Exotic

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol MONK JUNIORS? log in after knowing DF's zerkers unit log in. Get the story right.

RED - DF'S ZERKERS

WHITE - DF'S FINEST (Returners Reporting in)

noobsf.png

The fact that you actually posted this makes me laugh. The alleged 'returner' was not wearing anything, nor was he wearing anything that would actually be any use in attacking anyone. The main that you posted I'm assuming is a part of the Jass unit, which if you actually read any topics on this forum apart from ours you would see that they posted their own troll topic regarding them sniping both sides of the fight. That and the fact that none of those pictures have any names attached to them lead me to believe that you are full of **** and blindly supporting your clan without any knowledge.

Nice job Df, looked like a ownage trip, and u guys had some fun, thats wat matters

Keep it up.

OT: Mitch ur a ******

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Haters gonna hate, pathetic tbh. Cleared you at CA aswell? teaming up with CPR, yet you didn't manage to clear 1 clan with 2.

We were on top of the stairs when all the clans were fighting down stairs. We had 28 strong, but decided we rather leave because it's not fun looting black d'hide and 30 rune arrows lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

No you decided to leave because you couldn't do anything more lmfao

Seems kind of pointless to stand around waiting for Fi,Cp,War,Tlp,TR to come and just waste bank returning for a pointless fight so instead i went looting ;p

OT: Gj df keep them opts going, looking good :thumbsup:

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Well considering we stayed there the whole time, I don't see how that affected our fight what so ever rofl.

We were never killed by any of those people, TLP came in like literally 30+ minutes after.

Cp was just fighting Tr, dunno what WAR was doing and CPR was just tellying at chaos alter lul

Well considering we stayed there the whole time, I don't see how that affected our fight what so ever rofl.

We were never killed by any of those people, TLP came in like literally 30+ minutes after.

Cp was just fighting Tr, dunno what WAR was doing and CPR was just tellying at chaos alter lul

orly was it teletabs or ancient spells! hi5?

also no point sticking around waiting to die by 3 other clans when u can run away with some loot still intact.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Why did some guy in Havoc say you guys cleared us at CA aswell then? What you said is completely irrelevant to everything, I'm pretty sure 100% of Havoc returned in rag-gear aswell. At the end of the day we all had fun anyways, so w/e I guess. Cya this weekend.

also no point sticking around waiting to die by 3 other clans when u can run away with some loot still intact.

josh watch my vid a kid at the very start clearly tellies rofl

agami or something

brb teaming with negative to own exiled force.

lol.

???????????????????????????????

I'll be sure to send you to lumbridge extra hard next Saturday.

**** I'm original

???????????????????????????????

I'll be sure to send you to lumbridge extra hard next Saturday.

**** I'm original

Can't wait to see you crash and burn by the looks of things alot of clans want you exterminated. :devil:

cghiz.png

Click my signature

josh watch my vid a kid at the very start clearly tellies rofl

agami or something

When i'm home i will watch it and deal with it i believe he was a intro :\

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

the fight at gap, we pushed into gdz and then once WAR started to hit we left, we easily had 10+ in single/logging... just sayin <3

GJ though today i'm impressed with your pull.

P.S. not quite a fan of your gfx though. Dan you're getting better though keep it up.

Take me back, to how it used to be, I'll never close my eyes again. How could I ever forget a place like this, somewhere where i can call my own.
se7ensignature.png
Recent Tags
X|X|X|X
#Havoc
ambrawr

(08:58:55) <+[H]Zack> .clan pk0pure

(08:58:57) -[EE]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Pk0pure was not found in the RSHSC.

(08:59:36) <+[H]Zack> .clan little dongs

(08:59:37) -[EE]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Little Dongs was not found in the RSHSC.

(09:00:00) <+[H]Zack> .clan lm stunna

(09:00:02) -Impact[02]- × (Clan): lm_stunna is in 1 clan: Team Genocide

(09:01:03) <+[H]Zack> .clan hi hick

(09:01:04) -[EE]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Hi Hick was not found in the RSHSC.

(09:01:54) -[EE]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Cinicate is in 2 clans. | URL:

(09:01:54) -Impact[02]- × (Clan): cinicate is in 2 clans: Eggheads and Red

(09:03:27) <+[H]Zack> .clan tlp candy

(09:03:28) -[EE]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Tlp Candy was not found in the RSHSC.

(09:04:40) <+[H]Zack> .clan pk0_fury_8u

(09:04:42) -[EE]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Pk0 Fury 8u was not found in the RSHSC.

(09:05:39) <+[H]Zack> .clan hero special

(09:05:40) -[EE]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Hero Special was not found in the RSHSC.

(09:06:09) <+[H]Zack> .clan i and you pk

(09:06:11) -Impact[02]- × (Clan): i_and_you_pk is in 1 clan: Team BangPaky (

Care to explain mitch?

These were all on your trip pics ;)

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png