Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc March 20th Sunday P2P PK Trip

Ayo Loki

Nice graphix. I really dont see the point in spreading propoganda tho, while dF was enjoying there free exp and loot, Havoc was franticly hopping on maxed mains and trying to snipe. MEH. Ty for 35k mage exp today havoc

There were more mains than DF in your cc!

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice graphix. I really dont see the point in spreading propoganda tho, while dF was enjoying there free exp and loot, Havoc was franticly hopping on maxed mains and trying to snipe. MEH. Ty for 35k mage exp today havoc

There were more mains than DF in your cc!

pic

wait how in the **** do u pull 45 with a 47ml. that right there is a facepalm

and mitch u havent touched a clan i have lead and im not opening a clan im in havoc which will be my last home unless they close which i dont think they will anytime soon considering we beat ur ass 28-31 vs 45 and u called war tons of times.

Sucks to be you :\

Pretty sure you say that every clan you join will be your last home. CT, DP, VO - you always end up leaving to remake a clan or to join another clan lol.

Bro what on earth, who in their right mind would join Havoc after being in Defiance with me for over a month that's not named Zack or Richard.

NO ONE. Who're you talking for as of now??

&&& rofl Dave, you're wrong.

**** you, I'm never wrong.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

i re-read the topic and loki, the fact that you're saying we had zerks, mains, 1 item returns, and so on is just making me shake my head.

how many excuses do you guys need lol?

show me a pic/vid of the zerks, mains, and 1 itemers; i'm actually interested to see them.

I mean, I was there for the whole trip and I don't recall any mains/zerks/1 itemers except for the ones you had

screenshot142.png

110320142546.png

110320134621.png

??

ALL WINS NO LOSSES

jjaxI.png

dF #1 P2P med, thanks for the loot Havoc. This is basically propegenda, your all saying we had mains and 1 itemers yet you have no proof, but we didn't really complain about that before you guys did, did we? our proof ^

Dissapointed Havoc...

Propoganda.net

Posting BS topics wont make you any better you know :/

Ex-Founder of Undisputed!
Ex-Council of DeFiance!
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Ex-Member of Hysteria!
Ex Founder/Leader of Audacity!
Ex-Officer of Tribulation!
DeFiance

How the hell did you guys clear TR/CT/FI? I didn't watch you're vid obviously but feeding incorrect information is against pw rules.

Another thing, you guys claimed to have beaten SOO many clans on sunday but why is you're topic SO SMALL ?!

dipsy.png

How the hell did you guys clear TR/CT/FI? I didn't watch you're vid obviously but feeding incorrect information is against pw rules.

Another thing, you guys claimed to have beaten SOO many clans on sunday but why is you're topic SO SMALL ?!

People as dumb as you make me lol.

Do you know what ft means?

FEATURING

Which means they showed up in our trip, not that we beat them.

and @wildey who the **** are you?

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png

dF #1 P2P med, thanks for the loot Havoc. This is basically propegenda, your all saying we had mains and 1 itemers yet you have no proof, but we didn't really complain about that before you guys did, did we? our proof ^

Translation: uhhh durrpppppp durrrrrrr durrrrr

I don't need to take screenies of my video that I uploaded, and post the same 2 pictures over and over to try to show that you guys had zerkers/1itemers. The video is up there, watch it if you want. Your main even said "stop barraging" when he was sniping me.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

GJ Havoc

spr1ng.png
4094f43e4fed232e1329849.png
[ Remember The Titans. ] [ RIP 02/21/2012]
“It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
-Norman Schwarzkopf

Ex-Higher Force Old School Member - 5/16/09
Proud Ex-Havoc Council - 7/31/11

Kk, Archiie will be removed from the ML. Thank you.

If he wants to stay, he must reapp.

Edit: He already reapped within 5 minutes so yh

thereu go, see I told you all you need to do is give me a pic of 1 itemers and I'll kick them. Btw, he also had barrages + food and brews, just didn't have ammies or anything because his bank was cleaned by a phish rofl. But i'll still defend you with saying he's one iteming.

y r df still on this topic, havoc CLEARLY wrecked this sunday!

taze, people don't realize when they reply to topics on pw, it bumps it up and makes that clan more known with each reply. So basically, all this flame and whatnot in the replies is just making havoc get more apps in the long run.

OT: nice win, whoever won. GJ

ripwy.jpg