Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan Pride

alton444

Yeah well I just got back from my week-long spring break trip and took a browse through my clan's forums and was essentially reminded of why I joined MM and everything that they bring to the table.

It's the GREATEST feeling in the world knowing multiple clans are gunning for your #1 spot, only coming close when teamed together and you're still willing to never back down.

That we're willing to remain an actual PURE clan and maintain the only honor code to date.

I've known all this before but after coming back from a weeks vacation it was nice to see.

Do you guys share an actual pride in your clan or do you just do it for the lulz?

Try and not flame... I didn't mention specific names of clans and at the rate the pure world is falling apart I assume every clan other than MM can be categorized into the above statements. So don't get made.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the GREATEST feeling in the world knowing multiple clans are gunning for your #1 spot, only coming close when teamed together and you're still willing to never back down.

I wouldn't go that far, I see this as just a game. I attend clan events and keep negative running as a hobby, but compared to rl it isn't as important and fun.

EDIT: 666 POSTCOUNT

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

I wouldn't go that far, I see this as just a game. I attend clan events and keep negative running as a hobby, but compared to rl it isn't as important and fun.

EDIT: 666 POSTCOUNT

Demoted idietkid

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Who are you to define what "pure" is?

I hope you remember this is a game kid, maybe you should have never came back from that wonderful break you had.

He's simply parroting the definition of pure that has been common knowledge for the past n years. If you disagree, then so be it, just stop acting so defensive when people say such things.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I hope you remember this is a game kid, maybe you should have never came back from that wonderful break you had.

how negative attitude :teehee:

chill as long as your clan is doing well :thumbsup:

If MM got 30 def there wouldn't be competition for MM anymore even though there isn't any now despite the teaming. The pure world would not be pure anymore without MM and all clans would befall to the might of the Addy Mayhem. Therefore to keep what's pure that's left Mayhem Makers represent the true #1 pures by destroying this Addy Alliance and keeping the way of Mahatma strong!

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

I think sometimes rivalries get in the way of pride.

I mean, i suppose i can't realllly say much since i've been in Control for like a month, but during that time the thing i've felt "proud" of is clearing Zenith, and that became the primary aim imo on our trips (from my pov)

I suppose you only really feel "Pride" in your clan when you win against all odds, or get recognised for putting up one hell of a fight.

And also being recognised as a member of the pure clan community / an individual clan is something people feel proud of, many people use clans as a way of... not getting famous, but simply becoming well known, to feed there ego's (something which 99% of Pure-Warfare users have LARGE AMOUNTS of)

I'm proud to be recognised as Control, i'm proud to achieve unbelieve feat with Control.

Tl;dr

Flower game 500k for claws w67 edge bank

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png

I think sometimes rivalries get in the way of pride.

I mean, i suppose i can't realllly say much since i've been in Control for like a month, but during that time the thing i've felt "proud" of is clearing Zenith, and that became the primary aim imo on our trips (from my pov)

I suppose you only really feel "Pride" in your clan when you win against all odds, or get recognised for putting up one hell of a fight.

And also being recognised as a member of the pure clan community / an individual clan is something people feel proud of, many people use clans as a way of... not getting famous, but simply becoming well known, to feed there ego's (something which 99% of Pure-Warfare users have LARGE AMOUNTS of)

I'm proud to be recognised as Control, i'm proud to achieve unbelieve feat with Control.

Tl;dr

Flower game 500k for claws w67 edge bank

I agree with that entirely. I think it's sad when rivalries are the main source of a clans "pride".

Idk if Control has a strict honor code and/or upholds a "PURE" standard within their clan, but I think it's one of the mains reasons I like MM so much. We often have members come forward and gladly accept punishment for doing something than leaders hunting them down.

It's just a good atmosphere, and I mean the weekend pk trips top it all off also.

I had pride in my own clan for many reasons, it's the internet, and i dont give a crap what others define as pure, or whether or not they think 2 clans need to team to take them down. My clan knows what we accomplished, and how far we've come, and we take pride on that, and the fact that everyone in EOP has fun, and enjoys their time there is enough for me to take pride in. We have an awesome core of members, something that some clans do not have. We been though slumps and rises, and we never give up....i learned alot leading eop, back in the good ol' days where flaming was rarely seen, now i can just sit back and watch the pure community turn into ****, and not give a crap, because honestly, it deserves to be turned into **** due to all the idiots that play this game. Pure Community and Pure Warfare is the main reason why pure clanning as a whole, lost alot of self-pride and respect. Not gonna go on about some random **** that nobody will read so im gonna leave it at that.

I don't give a flying fack about any other clan to be honest, or what their standards/expectations are, but i do know one thing, we will respect those who also show respect to us. We can be your best friends, or your worst enemies, you decide. :)

EOP PRIDE.

@skillzy, sorry we slumped your clan bud, it was your own damn fault. Well....that and 101 sins.

@mods: sorry if my post is a bit harsh, it's the truth, and the truth can sometimes hurt. ask me if i care anymore. ;)

thekingu.png

seems like you got pushed out of the Clan Warfare section, that's where you normally talk about your pk trips

oh wait you lost

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

I had pride in my own clan for many reasons, it's the internet, and i dont give a crap what others define as pure, or whether or not they think 2 clans need to team to take them down. My clan knows what we accomplished, and how far we've come, and we take pride on that, and the fact that everyone in EOP has fun, and enjoys their time there is enough for me to take pride in. We have an awesome core of members, something that some clans do not have. We been though slumps and rises, and we never give up....i learned alot leading eop, back in the good ol' days where flaming was rarely seen, now i can just sit back and watch the pure community turn into ****, and not give a crap, because honestly, it deserves to be turned into **** due to all the idiots that play this game. Pure Community and Pure Warfare is the main reason why pure clanning as a whole, lost alot of self-pride and respect. Not gonna go on about some random **** that nobody will read so im gonna leave it at that.

I don't give a flying fack about any other clan to be honest, or what their standards/expectations are, but i do know one thing, we will respect those who also show respect to us. We can be your best friends, or your worst enemies, you decide. :)

EOP PRIDE.

@skillzy, sorry we slumped your clan bud, it was your own damn fault. Well....that and 101 sins.

@mods: sorry if my post is a bit harsh, it's the truth, and the truth can sometimes hurt. ask me if i care anymore. ;)

I don't see why you feel the pure community and world has turned into and deserves to be turned into sht.

Seems a tad weird hearing that from a pure* clan leader.

I'm very proud to be in the #1 F2P clan.

Just slightly disappointed that we can't fight the #2 without the interference of a zerk clan.

He's simply parroting the definition of pure that has been common knowledge for the past n years. If you disagree, then so be it, just stop acting so defensive when people say such things.

I've never considered 20 defence pure, perhaps its the common definition of pure by the clan that accepts up to 25 defence, but MM hardly set the standard for the pure community.

Especially considering the amount of runite assistance MM get.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.