Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

#1 Pure Skiller Clan

Gack

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tlp/foe aint even on the highscore

You have like 180+ in your ml to foe/tlp's 110 or w,e. this is based in the clans total exp which means the more members the more exp it doesn't mean you skill the most.

Compare you overall average to Tlp or foes and you'll see who has the best skillers.

Last time I checked Tlp had the highest overall averages of all clans, probably different now I'm on my phone ATM and can't be bothered to check.

tlp/foe aint even on the highscore

You have like 180+ in your ml to foe/tlp's 110 or w,e. this is based in the clans total exp which means the more members the more exp it doesn't mean you skill the most.

Compare you overall average to Tlp or foes and you'll see who has the best skillers.

Last time I checked Tlp had the highest overall averages of all clans, probably different now I'm on my phone ATM and can't be bothered to check.

true that

foe 2nd highest overall average

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage