Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

public apology to p0ke/cy

Public apology to P0ke_N_Die2/Crylamity

Alright. Before I start, move this to the correct forum/whatever.

These last few months have been a bitter, tasteless rivalry between CY and CD . The root of this hatred-fueled rivalry was partially my fault. I started a lot of unneccesary propoganda about CY and I mistreated P0ke. For this, I'd like to apologize. After spending some time away from Runescape/clans, I realized how childish and senseless this rivalry was and how much anger, flame and hateful things I provoked. I'd like to man up and say I'm sorry to both Crylamity and P0ke N Die2. I'm sorry for starting this rivalry, I'm sorry for taking it too far a lot of the times and I'm sorry for invading P0ke's privacy (he knows what I mean). There's not much I can do or say now that it's all over, but all i ask for is for CY/P0ke to accept my apology. What started out as a friendship turned into 4 months of hate and anger, and I'm sorry for that.

Complete Domination for lyfe broskis

:\