Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM FRIDAY NIGHT - Killed EOP+FOE, EOP, FOE

Toxic SlaY

xrunekasmahatma2009rs5.png

MM-RS.ORG

Due to popular request by the members, we headed out in P2P today with about 85 people. We were kinda annoyed at FOE for teaming with EOP last Sunday and wanted to kill dem some more and get mad loots. We got mad loots even when they called EOP this one time today lol. We cleared everyone and had really fun trip.

16gqdc.png

2i906qh.png

n4cnt2.png

To start trip we were gonna go kill foe and get mad loot. We were chilling at that really big hill by 50 portal when our TS got ddosed. While getting ddosed, foe rushed us. We owned them hard with our extreme skill and organization without ts, quickly thinning them out. When they were mostly cleared out, they called EOP to crash from the south. We ran into Rogues castle and ******* decked EOP who were really stupid and got gwased hard. With our ~60 Ending from the Foe fight, we took down at least 50 EOP and then we ran out of barrages lmfao from gwasing them and foe so hard. So we ran up the castle and hopped out with like ~40 people, and 20-30 EOP stood on the 1st level or rogues castle wondering how they got owned so hard.

MM Starting - 85

MM Ending - 60ish at Foe Crash, 40 logged from EOP

FOE Starting - 75-80

FOE Ending - 0

EOP Starting - 80ish?

EOP Ending - like 20 ****** with 30 def that lived through the gwas on 1st level of castle lol

n4cnt2.png

After the last beating, FOE were pretty scared to fight us again. They ran from us for a little, but then EOP decided to take us on 1v1 at spider hill. We had a really good fight, and EOP got the edge at first because of sheer opts. As the fight dragged on, things started looking down for EOP so they called FOE. Foe crashed us from the south so we were forced to run single and get away from the fight.

Proof of foe crashing from south:

110325194737.png

110325165900.png

MM Starting - 80

MM Ending - 35-45 at FOE crash

EOP Starting - 90+

EOP Ending - Probs around same as us, was pretty close fight.

n4cnt2.png

After our close fight with EOP, I suppose they realized that it would be extremely hard to take us on 1v1. So they ended lol.

When they ended, they pretty much served FOE out on a platter to be feasted upon by us. Without the ability to call for help, FOE got absolutely decked.

They spread on green hill and we rushed them, we demolished them, killing 90% of them with the rest running south to single. Then they got a regroup at edge and tried to rerush but we cleared them again lol.

Then after we pushed them to single it turned into 1v1 fest with lots of gud loots

Was a good fight ty foe

MM Starting - 76

MM Ending - 50

FOE Starting - 70ish

FOE Ending - 5 in single

n4cnt2.png

Pretty good battles today, we had loads of fun. Ty for fights and gj foe for actually fighting us 1v1 at the end of the trip, was a big surprise and its been awhile!!

Cya guys rest of weekend xD

Sincerely,

Toxic Slay

Pics

http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/5882/110326002216.png

110326101651.png

dboots_1.png

110326001825.png

110325194436.png

110326025520.png

dinobaby194.png

zzzzzzzzzzzkk.jpg

110326003344.png

110325202730.png

110326002717.png

110325191632.png

110325191719.png

110325191722.png

110325191733.png

110325192000.png

110325192011.png

110325192021.png

110325174724.png

110325192022.png

110325192031.png

110325192114u.png

110325192224.png

110325194726.png

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just gonna say this now before I am called biased and whatnot, This topic will provoke flames from Mm,Foe and Eop members so say what you want, Me and the other mods will be watchin this topic to get rid of the idiots.

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

good fight today, shame it has to end to like this but i guess we will see you tomorrow/sunday. We had 82 for the second fight and about 60 ending. Refer to our video for proof.

Good luck on the rest of your weekend :)

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Both clans are being dumb.

EOP for saying MM called HF which has no base whatsoever.

and MM for refusing to let EOP have the victory for the second fight which was about done even if Foe was crashing.

Wish clans would stop their propaganda, they're only fooling themselves.

and MM for refusing to let EOP have the victory for the second fight which was about done even if Foe was crashing.

******* THANK YOU ASHLEY, Neither clan will just agree on the damn fight so they flame for hours on here....

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Why would eop call foe if they were winning??? answer pls?P"#?"#

Why are you assuming EOP called Foe and they just went to get revenge because MM were thrashing them in the first fight? Because I got dropped by Foe when they crashed, and it's not exactly like they took me for an MM member because i have EOP in my RSN so..

Fucking Mayhem.

was a pleasure slaughtering you today foe+eop. served me far greater satisfaction than simply beating u 1v1 would, so thank you for that.

was a feast, looking forward to the rest of this weekend trips :)

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

great job boys

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"