Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[EoP] v [FOE] F2P Prep

Jonty

Nice job eop, im hoping to see some f2p preps against mm in the future? Maybe to calm down the hate between u two lol?

But great job to both clans, looked like fun.

We'd love one, but MM don't prep clans very often. The last f2p prep we had against MM was in like August when we got gwas'd hard by speshls. He walked over to our fallin and someone shouted kill him, and we all had our scims out and he was behind a wall, meaning we got dragged all across the map, then we got rushed ><.

Was pretty embarassing, and in our defending round they rushed us while we were walking to our dd spot lol. Would be nice to have a proper prep with them.

Last p2p prep we had against them was in like november and we beat them 3-0 i believe.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

You are aware i wasnt there?

THAT MEANS THIS DOESNT COUNT IF YOU WIN...

take the topic down please. Ty

You heard the man boys, our win is invalid! FOE only won the p2p prep btw cause i wasn't there to help EOP with my boss stats...therefore i demand you guys take down your p2p topic aswell. :teehee:

Hope to do more preps in the future FOE. :)

thekingu.png

Good job Eop looks like your pretty decent in f2p, would love to have a prep sometime

As would I!

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.