Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Violent Demise's Saturday PK Trip

Pal

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1035/screenshot020ypx.jpg

Thats where we recalled people to bh

Most of them died in the second rush which is why everybody died :)

Examine closely. YOU stated that YOUR clan had DIED in the SECOND rush.

the SECOND rush was the REAL fight. the FIRST rush was the one that you had LEFT and REGROUPED.

Examine closely. YOU stated that YOUR clan had DIED in the SECOND rush.

the SECOND rush was the REAL fight. the FIRST rush was the one that you had LEFT and REGROUPED.

The people in the first rush return.

Like i said just upload the vid because atm you're only saying words, no evidence whatsoever

Not looking back on the topic. We win, VD leader admits it.

The game.

You've just lost it.

Too bad we won then isnt it

I see you're refusing to upload the vid because you realised you lost

I really don't think you beat cr, after hearing your storyand cr's theirs makes more sense.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

I really don't mind accepting defeat.

I have a problem (and I think everyone who has posted has a problem) when other people claim the victory unjustfully.

Idk how its unjustfully, we have the proof that we won idk why you wont accept it.

O noes. 1 Personfrom another clan says you won.

GUESS WHAT?! someone from another clan said CR won. How bout we get everyone who was there to say whether they thought Vd won or lost.

If you get more votes, you win, If we get more votes, we win.

Even though PC has a rule that if you post false topics it will be deleted, it is different here. Here you can post a topic of any circumstances but whatever it is, it will reflect who you are and who your clan is.

Speaking to both sides of course, choose to look disrespectful here to PW's rules for spamming/flaming/baiting you're only making yourself look worse, as in idiots that only care for a simple win on the internet. Please do not force me to suspend anyone.

I lol'd

and Omni, I'm ok with out editing my post, but I'm not okay with you not saying that you edited. I was the no, and I didn't recall posting it. Just something, idk :\.

Also, why don't you edit the horrible fake from him?

Edit:

Thank you. Also to omni's post:

I wouldn't mind it if we lost, I wouldn't be doing this if we sinply lost. But I truly believe we won, and I don't think that they should be flaunting around saying that they beat us out numbered.